Once We Reach 150 Projects Each Judge Gets Assigned 30 Projects (150/5=30). Each Judge Picks 15 To Go Through To Round 2. Therefore, This Is Much More Efficient Than With 3-5 Judges Per Project.
We Now Have 75 Projects, Which Makes 15 Even Groups Of 5. All The Judges Vote For The Best Project In Each Group. They Could Use The Borda Count System Where They Put Their 5 Favorite Projects From Favorite (5) To Least Favorite (1). The Project With The Most Points Goes Through. If There Is A Tie The Chairman Of The Judging Committee Breaks The Tie.
Now There Are 15 Projects. Stage Three Would Be Where The Community Would Vote. They Could Use The Borda Count System Where They Put Their 5 Favorite Projects From Favorite (5) To Least Favorite (1). The Five Projects With The Least Votes Are Eliminated.
Organizers, Honorary Helpers, Substitute Judges, Retired Judges, Retired Organizers, Retired Honorary Helpers, SDS Curators, SWC Curators, SST Curators, FPCA Curators, Scratch Team, And Scratch Mentors. They Would Use The The Borda System Again And We Would Eliminate The 7 Least Voted For Projects.
The Judges Would Vote On The Three Projects Using The Borda System. The Project With The Most Points Wins.
If Ever There Is A Tie In Stages 3, 4, Or 5 The Chairman Of The Judging Committee Breaks The Tie.
How To Enter
1. Add ONE Project To This Studio. It Must Be A Project You Made. Exact Remixes Are Banned.
2. Follow This Studio To Stay Updated.
3. Follow @FloatingMuffins, @GrahamSH, @jakel181, And @mrec To Stay Updated.
NOTE: ONLY ADD ONE PROJECT
2017 Awards Qualification:
Honorary Helpers Helping Hut:
2017 Awards Finals:
Ideas Chat Room: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/2069765/
Scratch Awards Voting:
Organizers (To Become An Organizer, Fill Out The Form)
1. @GrahamSH (Chairman Of Organizing Committee)
2. @FloatingMuffins (Vice Chairman Of Organizing Committee)
Voting Coordinators: Count Votes, Organize Votes, And Announce Results. If You Want To Be One, Just Ask.
1. @FloatingMuffins (chairman of voting committee)
2. @GrahamSH (vice-chairman of voting committee)
4. (Just Ask!)
How To Become An Organizer?
Fill Out This Form And The President Or One Of The Vice Presidents Will Review Your Application:
1. Username: @(username)
2. Number Of Projects: (#)
3. Do You Have Any Prior Experience In The Scratch Awards?: (yes/no)
4. No. Of Forum Posts: (#)
5. Welcoming Committee Member?: (yes/no)
6. Total Time On Scratch: (# Of Seconds)
7. How Active Are You On Scratch?: (#: 1 = Not Active, 2 = Medium, 3 = Active)
8. Why Do You Want To Be An Organizer?:
How To Be An Honorary Helper?
Fill Out This Form To Be An Honorary Helper And The Chairman Or Vice-Chairman Will Review It:
1. Username: @(username)
2. Total Time On Scratch: (# Of Seconds)
3. Member Of Scratch Welcoming Committee?: (yes/no)
4. How Often Do You Go On Scratch?: (#: 1 = 1,000,000+ Seconds, 2 = 100,000-999,999 Seconds, 3 = 0-99,999 Seconds)
5. Number Of Forum Posts: (#)
You Are Allowed To Hold More Than One Of The Following Positions: Judge, Organizer, And Honorary Helper.
1. Can I Add More Than One Project?
2. Can I Curate?
3. Can I Manage?
Only Judges, Substitute Judges, Organizers, Voting Coordinators, Honorary Helpers, And May Manage.
4. When Is This Being Judged?
When We Reach 150 projects.
5. Can I Be An Organizer?
Fill Out The Application Form Above And Someone Will Add You.