Welcome!!!! Here at the Dawn Pack we treasure the weird and maybe a little violent but overall kind and loving wolves of the caverns. Read evERYthINg and you'll be welcome to join :p
A wolf named Kaizer has gone missing, she used to be our Alpha and is now assumed dead. Now a wolf called Yin is the Alpha of Dawn Pack. helped by her Beta couple, Dare and Jordan.
+NEW EVENTS OCCURRING+
Yin and Dare struggle to hide their secrets while the Pack is threatened by some strange rouges.
1. Create a canine oc. It is preferred that you use grey/brown/black/red/white colors and only use colors such as red, orange, green, purple, blue, yellow, etc. as accent colors. Or you could just go crazy with colors as long as it's not like a rainbow threw up on it
2. No bad language
3. Absolutely no power playing. As the owner of the role play I am the "referee" and I will decide who is and isn't powerplaying. If I catch you powerplaying three times, you are kicked out of the role play. I am fair when I judge, I won't accuse someone of powerplaying because they blocked one attack or survived a freak accident or something like that.
4. Only two roles at a time please!!
5. You can add any projects you want to the studio as long as they relate to the roleplay.
6. Don't ask to be manager/beta. ever.
HOW TO JOIN
Leave a comment letting me know you want to join the rp, If you get accepted, remix the sign-up sheet ((Or don't)) with info about an oc you already have or make a new one (they must be a canine) Then just jump right in and start roleplaying :D Please be active though!
Multiple lives(ONLY 1 per wolf!)
Not feeling pain
Not getting exhausted
Not being effected by other powers
If you have read warriors, here are what the ranks basically are:
Alpha = Leader
Beta = Deputy
Healers = Medicine Cats
Hunters = Warriors
Apprentices = Apprentices
Pups = Kits
Omega = wolves who are looked down apon. No specific category.
HOW TO FIGHT AND THE RULES:
1. Ask me if you wish to get in a fight.
2. No powerplaying.
3. To take on a strong character and be able to bring them down, you must fight with another pack member. (as in 2 members of the pack must fight said character)
The Alpha and the Beta will be harder to fight. The Alpha gets +3 points and the Beta gets +2 points to add to their stats in their reference sheet. To take down the alpha you will need 3 wolves, and to take down the beta you will need 2.
Dawn pack's current rival pack is:
The Pack of Stars:
In the world of the Dawn Pack
there is 4 main seasons. You're probably thinking "DUH! Summer, Autumn, Winter and Spring!" But
in the world of the Dawn Pack
It's WarmBreeze, LeafFall, FrostBite and CherryBloom.
Bellow is what season we're in
and what it'd be if it were in the
WarmBreeze = Summer
LeafFall = Autumn
FrostBite = Winter
CherryBloom = Spring
We're now in early LeafFall!
Here is the relationships between wolves. I mainly just did this because I wanted to make a point that Jordan likes Dare (Huehuehue) bellow is the kinds of relationships wolves are in.
I>I (One way crush)
I><I (Two way crush)
X>X (Forbidden one way crush)
X><X (Forbidden two way crush)
I>?I (One way maybe two way crush)
Jordan I>?I Dare
Yin I--I Kusa
IMPORTANT/SACRED/COOL PLACES IN OUR TERRITORY:
A cliff that in light of the moon, would seem to glow. Usually used for sacred celebrations like Bloodmoon or an Alpha/Beta's successful puppy's birth.
A beautiful waterfall next to the forest. Looks down into the valley,
most perfect in the CherryBloom
Celebrating the lives that protected us and fought Mountain Lions so we could have a safe home.