Hey guys! Ramen here. I've always kinda wanted to make a roleplay, and I could make a really detailed one if I wanted but herE'S A TYPICAL HIGH SCHOOL ROLEPLAY WITH A TWIST BECAUSE
N O B O D Y ' S D O N E T H A T B E F O R E
(Seriously though-- I could write something better then this but this is supposed to be fairly lighthearted with the story so chill ;﹏; )
(please follow that studio!!)
- - -
Once upon the beginning of time, there were only two very large continents. One was inhabited by the Neons, and the other, the Pastels. You could tell the difference by the hair of each species. If it was a fiery neon, they were a Neon. If it was a soft pastel, they were a Pastel.
Both continents believed they were the only ones on Earth, but due to the changing of Earth over time, the continents moved closer over millions of years.
The Pastels and Neons did NOT take a liking to each other. When they were close enough to travel to each other's continents, war was declared.
The war was raging and lasted many years. It is now known as The Blooming War.
When the continents finally merged together in the land known as Blossomed, since it happened after Blooming, short for The Blooming War, peace was declared. However, most Neons and Pastels still despise each other in this modern day.
Some Neons and Pastels wanted peace. Any Neon or Pastel who wants total peace and the end of color discrimination is part of the Colors are Colors Movement, or CACM. Together, CACM made Pastel And Neon Academy, a way to teach teens peace. But not all of these students want peace.
What will happen in this place of clashing colors, unexpected friendship, blood rivalry, and maybe even forbidden romance...?- - -
Name (first and last) // Age (14-18) // Gender // Pastel or Neon // Color (NO BLACKS OR WHITES!! SEE RP RULES FOR MORE INFO) // Are they loyal to Pastels, Neons, or they part of CACM? Or maybe they haven't decided? // Dorm Number (1-5 if boy, 6-10 if girl, 11-12 if other) // Appearance // Personality // Codeword // Backstory (Optional) //
- - -
These are the rules of the academy, not the roleplay. You can break them, but if you get caught, there will be consequences. But you said you had to get caught?
(ゝ3 0 )
1. No bullying.
2. Curfew is at 11:00 P.M. By then, you are allowed to stay awake, but no leaving your dorms and you must be quiet. (Don't play the "Oh, I had to go to the bathroom." card. There are bathrooms in your dorms.)
3. No going into the opposite gender's dorms. You can stay outside their doorway, but that's it.
4. No skipping class.
5. Please, for Colors' sake, don't put gum in the desks. It's disgusting. We don't want to clean it.
6. The latest you can be to class is 5 minutes. If you come later it's a warning for the first time. Anytime after that is a write-up.
7. We hate to say this, but it is by law that no Neons and Pastels are allowed to get in romantic relationships with each other.
Depending on, *ahem,* special incidents that happen during the school year, we may have to add some rules.
From, Headmaster Wushii, Pastel, and Headmistress Rasp, Neon
- - -
These you CANNOT BREAK.
1. No Mary-Sue or Gary-Stu oc's.
2. You can be any color EXCEPT blacks and whites. There's no such thing as pastel whites, neon whites, pastel blacks, or neon blacks color-wise.
3. LGBTQ+ characters are allowed!
4. No harassing real people.
5. Real codeword is "Unban _Shattered_Soul_." Ignore the one at the bottom, it's fake.
6. No changing the thumbnail or description, managers! I worked hard on them!
7. Speaking of, no asking to be manager. I'll promote you if I want.
8. If you know anyone who'd want to join, please tell me! ^^
9. If you have a roleplay character who has a crush, you don't have to tell me! You can keep it a secret! However, any other relationship must be told and will be put on the chart.
10. No projects!
11. No powers/magical things/creatures- same rules as our world guys.
12. No killing people-- fights are cool but g u y s c h i l l
- - -
You'll receive a link when you get accepted :3
- - -
- - -
ᏞᎪsᏆ ᏁᎪmᎬs + ᏆᎬxᏆbᎾᎾᏦs
Pastels will usually have soft last names. Short and cute. A common trend in Pastel last names is double I's and G's being changed to Q's.
Neons will usually have harsh last names. Long and sturdy. A common trend in Neon last names is being named after a noun or having more consonants then vowels.
If you can't think of a last name just say so- I'm sure I can help ;;
Soon, there will be "textbooks."
- - -
The codeword is your favorite color or your Hogwarts house! You can pick!
Be sure to read all the rules!