Life in medieval times is hard as it is, and that's without the violent uprising of the royalty's knights added in.
You see, the royals had to make a tough decision recently regarding relations with the two draconic kingdoms, resulting in all three lands declaring war on each other. Understandably, the people were enraged. So the knights overthrew the royal family and are currently trying-and failing gloriously-to establish a new anarcho-syndicalist form of government. And we have to live with their many, many errors.
Oh yeah, we have dragons. Kinda glossed over that earlier.
1. No NSFW or extreme gore of any kind.
2. You may have up to four characters.
3. The draconic kingdoms are the Seadrake Domain and the Peak Wyvern Realm. The former is composed of sea dragons, while the latter is made of mountain dragons. There are no exceptions except for hybrids between the two kinds, but they are extremely rare.
4. Stick to Scratch's rules.
5. This roleplay is more lighthearted than most. Don't be afraid to be silly!
6. Managers can only invite people.
7. Death is a thing that exists, and it can happen to your character.
To make a character, fill in this bio:
Name|Gender|Age|Character Type (Knight, Seadrake, etc.) |Personality|Looks|Other
Draconic Hybrids [EXTREMELY RARE]: