UPDATED MARCH 22nd 2019 (AUS)
I'm @tulip_12, but you can call me Scar.
I hope you are all well and your day is going great!
If you already have a project(s) in the studio and would like to re-add it/add it a second time, please ask me before doing so. If I give you permission I will give you instructions in my reply what to do, not here. Thank you!
I have created this studio in order to give smart minds/ideas a chance and for everyone to express who they are through writing.
Now, I know there are a lot of studios out there called 'Writers Unite', but they don't really run anymore besides the one that used to be on the front page of Scratch. I'd like this one to keep going for a while.
If you decide to partake in this studio, please know that you mustn't add any projects that are not stories/writing etc related.
How long should our goal be? 2 months, 5 months, 12 months? Let me know in the comments and once we reach that goal we'll keep going!
GOAL: By June 5th we want to have 100 followers!
Please follow studio! I will try and read all of your comments and stories as quick as I can, but like a lot of us, I have school work I need to be doing! :D
To kick things off, I will add a couple of my own stories (The Sirens, the Screams and the Tyrants' as well as 'The Weak and the Strong').
Now, we also need some rules. If you break these rules you will have to suffer the consequences. I take rules very seriously because I know what happens when actions/precautions aren't taken and people get very upset.
Please don't think I'm mean and nasty, I'm really not! Xx
1. Swearing/offensive language is prohibited.
2. If you include images you MUST give credit as to anyone who has provided you with them.
3. STEALING/COPYRIGHT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED! Anyone who takes another users work and does not give credit, has not organised to team up with them, or simply anyone who has downright just stolen another story WILL BE BANNED from '!Writers Unite!' and reported.
4. Try to be as creative as possible! If you're not sure of what genre to write about, try one of these suggestions:
Sci-Fi, Mystery, Comedy, Action, Romance, Fantasy, etc.
5. Be kind and supportive of other's efforts! We cheer each other in this community, not put each other down.
6. Add writing/story etc related projects ONLY please!
7. Please remember that we are a community here, and treat everyone with kindness and respect, like how you would like to be treated.
8. Have fun!
If there are any rules that you think I should include please let me know what they are in the comments and I will try my best to include them.
Also, try and get your spelling and punctuation the best you can! It doesn't matter if there isn't a comma somewhere or you haven't spelt something correctly, just try and word everything right so people can read it and it makes sense.
If you would like to Curate/Manage this studio with me, please let me know on my profile and I will get back to you as soon as possible.
Also, invite all your friends/followers to join or anyone that you think might like this studio!
If you would not like to be part of this studio, please don't harass me or whoever invited you, simply just ignore the invitation.
Well, I guess that's it from me. Have fun writing!
Credit to website Hacker Noon on Google for the studio image.