The year is 1989.
It is a peaceful Friday night. You grab your remote and turn on the TV. As you "surf" through the channels, you stumble upon this interesting one.
You were always interested into anthropomorphic animals, like the kinds that walked on their hind legs, talked like real humans, and wore clothes.
Your curiosity and interest in this unfamiliar - but cool - show begins to grow.
The channel announces a brand new show called "Rockwell City". The first two episodes were beginning to air on that day you discovered the show.
When the show started airing, you looked at the rating. The show was appropriate for children the ages of seven and up.
Although you were a teenager, you were fine with that rating, so you continued to watch. When the intro plays, you see this small, friendly raccoon standing in the meadows in front of a city.
In a cheerful voice, he says, "Why, hello there! I'm Barnacles, and welcome to Rockwell City!"
After he said that, you continued to watch the first two episodes. After they were over, you smiled. You wanted to know more about the show.
RULES FOR BIO DETAILS:
- Name: Can be a human name or made-up.
- Gender: The furry must be EITHER male or female.
- Age: The furry must be between 10-35 years old.
- Species: The furry must either be a Wolf, Cat, Dog, Fox, Lynx, Raccoon, or Rabbit. If you want, it can be a mix of two of those animals.
- Height: Explain how tall your character is by using feet AND inches.
- Looks: Explain the details and colors of the fur, hair, clothes, and eyes. The furry MUST wear clothes.
- Personality: Explain the furry's personality.
- Alignment: Explain whether the furry is good or bad.
- Do not use inappropriate language. Your characters are part of a show that is appropriate for kids SEVEN AND UP. These words have to be used for child-friendly language:
"Gosh" (ex. "Oh, my gosh!")
"Golly" (ex. "By golly...")
"Goodness" (ex. "Oh, goodness.")
"Cow" (ex. "Holy cow!")
"Shoot" (ex. "Oh shoot!")
"Heck" (ex. "What the heck?")
"Mess" (ex. "I messed up...")
- Do not hate.
- Do not say "Please stop inviting me to studios." or "I hate furries!" and stuff like that.
- You can have up to 5 characters.
- No violence. Pushing another character is okay, but please no harsh violence!
- Couples have to be boy X girl couples. Also, hugging and kissing is okay, but please don't go overboard!
- Be nice!
Have fun <3