if you make a bio, i might draw your tree...
+ almost out of bio space +
I've been hiding my obsession for trees for too long- I MADE A TREE RP
so uh we just kinda fight back against the loggers and enemies
READ EVERYTHING BEFORE MAKING A BIO. IF YOU DO NOT MAKE A BIO PROPERLY, YOU WILL BE ASKED TO ALTER YOUR BIO.
Flowering trees are a rare class. I may ask you to change your tree class if you try to be one.
MANDATORY BIO FORMAT:
Name/Empire or Kingdom/Position/Species/Personality/Backstory/Woodland Critters?/CODE
can y'all actually make your bios in the other studio linked below? that would make my life easier hehe
https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4837418/ for information on who's role is whos and what tree types you can be. YOU HAVE TO READ THAT AS WELL IN ORDER TO JOIN. if you don't wanna join then you don't have to read anything unless you really want to
so uh here are the rules
1. gotta follow dat bio format. (Try to get your character's personality to match its tree type at least a little bit.)
2. Follow the science of trees as best as you can. Your character will be a walking, talking tree/entl. (The only human is the Empress, and she's part Royal Empress Tree. Well, the loggers are human too.)
3. Trees need to respirate at night like humans need to sleep. They root into the ground during this process.
4: Use tree limbs as normal limbs, leaves as hair, etc. For example:
Willow sighed, her branches creaking. "It's no use. Every time, I always fail..." Her leaves almost seemed to sag.
5. don't question my sanity. it's already gone anyways
5 1/2. Woodland critters depend on trees. sort of pets.
6. Each kingdom of the empire has a different culture, as listed far below. There can be converts and athiests, however- the Empire is open to all. (I've based them off ancient religions.) Please don't bring in actual real life religions into the mix.
7. No killing, harming, or battling with the empress.
8. Your tree's species has to be a real, specific species of tree. Use the categories here to help you out.
9. Find the rule that uses a non-integer number. Take the third word of that rule. That is the "code".
(just google what an integer is... people have the whole internet in a new tab and they still ask me the same stupid questions over and over. "what is asexuality, star? what's a drawing tablet, star? - sarcastar)
10: eat teh spaghetti if u a koko-palm
11. READ EVERYTHING ON BOTH STUDIOS. if you don't know the other studio you ain't readin' right
12. Stree is the permanent empress. ALWAYS.
13. No getting fussy if I ask you to change your bio.. I'm looking for very specific stuff.
14. no bein a cherry blossom UNLESS you're a leader. they're very aristocratic.
it's uncreative. IT LITERALLY SAYS RESERVED FOR FRONDOS
15. lol u missed the codeeee cheater. (unless you actually read everything if so GOOD JOB!)
Empress: Stree @-StarryyEyed-
(clarification- the royal empress tree does not take its own form but rather transfers its spirit into a human for increased mobility. Stree has magical abilities such as floating because of this.)
CEO: @Ajoopie (just call her Ajoopie or Joopie I guess). She's the only other human.
(leaders in other link)
KINGDOMS OF THE EMPIRE
The Evergreen Forest
Encourages worship of leader. Has many different gods, all of which are Royal Empress Trees and Cherry Blossoms.
They believe in one entity taking many different forms, each with their own personality. This entity is called Brahm. Each form is adorned with cherry blossom petals. They are divided into classes- the peasant class, the merchant class, the warrior/king class, and the priest class (in succession from lowest to highest)
The Deciduous Forest
Democratic/Parlimentary. Many people live there, but most common religion is monotheistic worship of Dio, a Cherry Blossom. They encourage patriotism and are proud of their country. They do not fight immediately but are ready to raise their weapons when needed.
The Boreal Forest
A worship of two forces of good and evil in constant balance, called Flín (good) and Dar (bad). They believe in reincarnation until enlightenment. They are open and peaceful, and have almost no military.
The Koko-Palm Family
teh meme kingdom, small island country. no real government. just cool people.
they're all pastafarians. (hail his noodly appendage) Except for people that moved in.
they have koko-fruit
all from the koko-palm family
they're friendly to all. Their military rides on unicycles. Their war trumpet involves slamming an oven door.
We suggest you do not join them if you are a serious RPer.
The Pollen Rebels
The Ivy and Weed Empire