Hello and welcome to the Project Help & Support Studio, or PHSS for short ^^
If you need help, suggestions or support on a project simply comment the link to your project and one of our curators will add it as soon as possible. Please only suggest a project that needs help! This allows us to give feedback and support to projects quicker.
*Projects currently in the studio are ones that haven't been reviewed yet. Once we review a project we remove it from the studio
Of course, every great studio needs some rules :)
1. All projects must follow the Scratch community guidelines (found here > https://scratch.mit.edu/community_guidelines) and NOT promote violence or something that is harmful or may be harmful to people or animals
2. The project must truly need help (use your own judgement here)
3. Projects added that are NOT appropriate/don't follow the PHSS rules can and will be deleted by a curator or a manager
4. All comments must be respectful and kind (please avoid spamming)
5. Please limit yourself to only requesting one projects or so out of courtesy for other Scratchers who would also like feedback :-)
How to get the best help & feedback on your project:
1. Be descriptive. If you are struggling with, say, the fade coding, state that in your project's comments, description, or in your comment with your project's link
2. Be respectful. Make sure that you are being kind to our PHSS staff, as they want to help you!
3. Ask questions. If you don't understand something as PHSS curator/manager is explaining, just ask! We will do our very best to assist you.
Why was I invited?
I invited all of my awesome friends who might want to help others or get help on their projects and ideas.
◇ I don't want to join..
That's okay! I'm sorry for disturbing you.
◇ Can I curate?
Just ask in the comments! You will be invited ASAP.
◇ Can I be a manager?
If we feel you have been productive and positive at the PHSS you will be promoted :)
Before requesting to be a curator, please read the curator rules:
◇ Please only request to be a curator if you will be productive in the PHSS (giving help, being kind, reply to comments, etc.)
◇ Remember that managers have the right to remove any curators that are violated the Scratch and PHSS rules
◇ Please do NOT change the thumbnail or the description (except if you are adding Scratchers to our curator and manager list below)
Current PHSS staff:
I was inspired by the FPCAH (Front Page Curator Application Help studio) and it's amazing staff, warm atmosphere, and it's overall message to create this studio, which circulates around projects that want tips and suggestions. Before that, though, I realized that there are so, so many awesome projects out there that don't get noticed. Thanks to FPCs (front page curators) and features, some of those projects have been noticed! But before the big day rolls around, you need your project in tip-top shape. That's why I created this studio!
If you've read this far comment "Pineapple!" ^u^