I got the thumbnail from google and it belongs to the artist and definitely not me
1. You must add adoptables and breedables. It's just how it works.
2. Come here if you want adoptables or breedables!
3. So adoptables and breedables that are in this studio are gained with a point system (because). So if you want one you'll need to have enough points. Just accept the invitation and I'll add you to the list! If you're running low, you can always run a donation thingy (idk what to call it lol)
4. So in order to run a donation thingy (lol) you need to ask and a manager will approve. If you don't get a response within 3 days, try again.
5. Nothing unrelated or I'll remove you.
6. My friends will be managers and they will promote their friends
✧･ﾟ: *✧･ﾟ:* *:･ﾟ✧*:･ﾟ✧ https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/204900703/
CLOSED: (results being made):
.・゜゜・ empty ・゜゜・．
CLOSED: (results out)
｡･ﾟﾟ･ empty ･ﾟﾟ･｡
Users & points~
@91108293~ 1,169 points
@-Shiny_Umbreon-~ 954 points
@lapin~ 1,000 points
@Mischmallow~ 1,000 points
@TaylorTigerLilly~ 1,002 points
@PebbleFeather~ 1,000 points
@unikitty107~ 1,000 points
@InkyArtz~ 1,000 points
@10crazymonkey~ 1,000 points
@CharaDreemurr22~ 1,000 points
@DitzyTDD~ 1,000 points
@celestiial~ 948 points
@POKEMONCATCHERTURTLE~ 1,000 points
@Darth1e~ 1,000 points
@MidnightTHEblackWOLF~ 1,000 points
@incinaroarthelord~ 1,000 points
@Loli-Pup~ 972 points
DONATION THINGIES (LOL):
*＊✿❀ empty ❀✿＊*
____________________________Here's how things work:
When you adopt or breed, whatever the thing says amount of points are taken from your point count. To earn more, simply ask to set up a donation thingy, and say how many points you want to earn. When you donate, the amount of points you donate are taken from your point count and they are added to the donation thingy (lol). Once a donation thingy (lol) is completed, the number of points in the donation thingy (lol) are added to your point count. And finally, you can only have whole numbers in points. So you can't have 12.3 point adoptables or a 45.67 donation thingy. And also, when you get points from your adoptables/breedables, the number of points earned are added to your point count.