+- - - - - - - - - Intro - - -✄ -- +
▹This is the interview studio for Seaside Vendors! If you have not yet signed up, go here <3 : https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4778141/
+ -✄ - - - - - - +
▹Here, you can sign up to have an interview for SV to become a manager!
Things Managers can do:
▹Accept and add new Scratchers
▹Help with questions
Things managers can't do:
▹Run interviews (This is only for leaders)
+ - - - Converter - - - +
About the currency / Points - Bolts Converter:
▹❃ Seashell : Worth 1 Point(s) / 0 Bolts
▹❂ Turtle: Worth 5 Points / 2 Bolts
▹ ⌛ Jar of Sand : 10 Points / 3 Bolts
▹✩ Starfish : 25 Points / 8 Bolts
▹○ Pearl : Worth 50 Point(s) / 16 Bolts
▹⚓ Anchor : 100 Points / 33 Bolts
+ - - - - - - ✄ - Rules - - - - +
1 - You must have been in SV for at least 1 week and. (We can check)
Or something along those lines.
2 - Ask for an interview, "May I have an interview, please?"
3 - Be respectful of other Scratchers taking interviews.
+ - Interview Questions: - - +
1) How long have you been in SV?
2) Are you a member/manager in PoP or TT? How long have you been there?
3) How online are you on a scale of 1-10 (1 being lowest and 10 being highest)?
4) How good is your grammar on a scale of 1-10?
5) What would you do to make Seaside Vendors a better place?
(This one is important)
6) Do you promise to take care and be respectful of others in SV?
End: Thank you for your interview. Your results will be added to a private random project of yours and should be deleted immediately after viewing.