Being shut down.
In this studio, we want all projects to get a chance. In the official "Propose Projects to be Featured" studio (found here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4228481/), you must propose somebody else's project to be featured. That's great! But, the reason you want something featured is usually so people can see your project. If nobody has seen it, how is someone supposed to propose it to be featured? Here, you can enter your own project into the comment section and a manager will add it. If somebody sees your project and really likes it, they can propose it in the official studio!
(Most of) the same rules apply here as the do in the official studio, so look here:
"These are the kind of things we're looking for:
1. simple projects
2. complex projects
3. projects that show an innovative use of Scratch
4. projects that promote collaboration and remixing
5. projects that different kinds of people would find enjoyable
7. projects that inspire
A project CANNOT be submitted if it…
1. was created by someone whose project(s) have been on the front page already in the last two months (excluding Newest projects or Design Studio)
2. has received more than 100 love-its already
3. has violence including weapons, hurting animals or people
4. contains language inappropriate for all ages
5. is a copy of a commercial game or story, it's OK if it is inspired by though
6. has been on the front page already (excluding Newest projects or Design Studio)
Do you want to curate? Ask in the comments. If you have proven yourself useful to the studio, a manager will invite you. If you haven't been here before and want to curate, ask. 5 curators will decide to accept or deny you. The decision will be based on what you have done with/to help/to mess up studios in the past three months. If you get 3/5 acceptances, you will be invited. I will promote those to manager who I think deserve it. If you promote someone, you'll be removed (if you don't have my permission).
This studio was NOT made officially by the ST, and is NOT meant to be a copy of the original studio.