Hi! So this is a cabin for @kathrynrid 's Summer Writing Camp (on Scratch). The theme of this cabin is Historical Fiction. I will be your leader while you are here and it officially starts today onJune 1st.!!!!!!
Weekly ice-breaker; Describe one of your best books
Weekly Challenge: Finish The Story;
You were there. You were there when the city went into desolation (worth
1) No cyber-bullying
2) Only projects related to writing
3)No mean comments
4) Be nice and support eachother
5) Please be constructive of others! That is the only type of criticism I will allow/tolerate!
6) If you have any stories that you have written yourself or with another you would like me to read before camp just tell me!
7) Feel free to comment quotes, tips, writing prompts and different word crawls that you find helpful.
What is Historical Fiction?
Well it is a fictional story based on real events like The French Revolution etc.
Why not have a quote in here am I right so I shall write one!
An illustrator has nothing to illustrate without an author to write a story.They need each other like an apple pie needs apples - @abbiefifth
Why not? - @-HappyGirl00-
Leader: @abbiefifth 28,265/ 2,000
Co-leader: (none yet)
Campers: @Sphynkie 5,900/300
Cabin Total: 34,165/2,500
Weekly writing studio shout-out: Writers Unite! It's a great community full of aspiring writers! If you haven't already I completely recommend joining!
Word Battles: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/2287 I will fix this link later!
Credit: Words: Leader+Campers