Welcome to the new Bring It Back Studio.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
1. Tribute To Raurtis 5. Rankings
2. Letter From Buona 6. Projects
3. Rules 7. Studios
4. How To Help
1. TRIBUTE TO RAURTIS
Raurtis is a very special member of the Bring It Back community. He was a pioneer of the original studio, taking the first co-ownership in one of the largest Scratch studios. For that, we all admire him. He is currently banned on accounts from this studio; same with Buona, and (possibly) yzyzyz, the founder of the original studio. Raurtis is currently in the appealing process, and will be back as co-owner once more, taking part of the rebuilding of one of the largest Scratch studios worldwide.
Visit his profile and give him kind thoughts. @-Raurtis-
On 2/24/2018, he appealed. He is now back in service.
2. LETTER FROM BUONA
——————————————— Dear Fellow Scratchers,
Tomorrow, February 5th, 2018, will mark seven months since the Discuss button on the Scratch website has been deleted. With millions of Scratchers forgetting the subject, we cannot forget about this, and rebuild the studio. Creator @yzyzyz ended the original studio five months ago today. Some of his last words for the studio were "we can't Bring It Back", which is not true. If we have enough supporters, petitioners, and mainly, curators, we will rebuild our community known as Scratch, and fix new generations of Scratchers who do not know what the forums even are. To spark interest in this studio, I will leave you here with this following quote from Bill Gates, creator of Microsoft: "The Internet is becoming the town square for the global village of tomorrow.", which is why we need to Bring Back Discuss.
February 4th, 2018
• Only add projects related to #BringItBack.
• Managers are not allowed to promote others, unless given prior approval to the a) Active Security Manager or b) Creator of the Studio. You will be removed otherwise.
• If you create a project signing to Bring It Back, do not forget to add it to the studio.
• You will be removed if you do not follow by these rules.
• Ranks of high positions (Security Manager, Deputies, Actives, etc.) are not to be taken lightly. Their job is to keep this studio safe.
4. HOW TO HELP
• Invite others to this studio by providing a link on their page; or possibly creating an announcement studio saying that you support this.
• Spread the word, everywhere!
• Add projects about the Discuss button.
• Be sure to sign the NEW Change.org Petition:
• Remix to Support:
• @zuwel 's Simple Chrome Extension gets the Discuss Button back in the meantime: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/168547772/
• If you know of more projects that you think would be good to be showcased, contact owner @-Buona-.
7. OTHER STUDIOS
• @kan217 (Japanese):
*All managers prior to 3/3/2018 were deleted from the studio for security reasons.