I'm not saying fire emblem echoes shadows of valentia is a BAD game, but it's not TOO good of an RPG.
I WILL REVIEW this game https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/216227849/#player
*inhales massively and emotionally prepares herself for a rant*
the evolving system is like pokemon. you have the first class (soldier), then you have the 2nd one (knight) then the last class (baron/it's actually called "general" dumb********s)
1) cavaliers/paladins/gold knights can't use swords AND lances, like TRADITIONAL cavaliers. they can only use lances.
2) the Pegasus knights become falcon knights, and they CANNOT USE HEALING STAFFS/TOMES like TRADITIONAL falcon knights. they can only use lances.
3) the bow knights can't use swords AND bows. they can only use bows. THAT IS LAME.
4) THE ONLY HERO IS ALM, YOUR LEADER. he can't use swords AND AXES; he can use swords and bows. HE IS AN ASSASSIN but he doesn't have locktouch which is a skill used by thieves (ninjas/outlaws in fire emblem fates)
5) there are NO master seals (lv10 class=CAN be promoted into one of two advanced classes). instead, you have to painstakingly travel to the nearest mila statue, select which character should be promoted, and promote them.
there are base classes (mercenaries, soldiers, etc) then there are advanced classes which are promoted versions of the base classes (myrmidons *which are actually a base class in awakening*, knights *base class too*, etc) i like the idea of third tier classes; i did this in radiant dawn, and i 20/20'd some of my units (trained them to level 20, then they became level 20 advanced classes)