Current SDS: Prehistoric
Languages Already Translated:
English | Français | Español | Deutsch | עִבְרִית | 简体中文 |
正體中文 | 日本語
Would you like to help translate the SDS?
Fantastic! Here are some instructions:
◆ How can I start?
Applying is closed at the moment, sorry!
You cannot use a translation website, including but not limited to, Google Translate or Microsoft Translate.
◆ I am a SDS translator, now what?
Simply type in the translation of the current SDS description into the Notes and Credits on the project page. Here's the template project for you: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/203791193/
After that translate the template instructions as well.
Finally, post the link of your project here in the studio.
◆ Translator Responsibilities
- You must translate the description of the SDS (easy, right?)
- You should have your translation done within two weeks of the SDS being on the front page (this is preferable)
- If you are caught using a translator software, you and all your translations will be removed.
If you want it help out again, you will have to submit a new application.
- Missing 2 SDS translations in a row will cause you to be removed (Unless you notified us about planned inactivity).
If you were removed and want to still help, just let us know. :D
◆ Want to help but seems like someone already translated your language?
You can look for spelling and grammar mistakes.
◆ Previous SDS Translations
◆ SDS Translator Applications
*in alphabetical order*
◆ SDS Translators
- @54329 (Hebrew)
- @Bumaof (Bengali)
- @CocoTheWarrior (Norwegian)
- @DancingLine (Indonesian)
- @Fyndora (German)
- @huagoose (Traditional & Simplified Chinese)
- @MoonTheMindreader (Dutch)
- @NilstheBest (French)
- @Ninja-Super-Girl (Swedish, taking turns with tigp14)
- @oriquack (Korean)
- @QuirkyKittten (Spanish)
- @ruha2009 (Russian)
- @sssderp (Vietnamese)
- @tigp14 (Swedish, taking turns with Ninja-Super-Girl)
- @xXduskstarXx (Romanian)
- @yorissen (Japanese)
◆ Substitute SDS Translators
(Who translates when the main translator is unable to make a translation, and gives feedbacks on translations of their language)
- @Markchai (Simplified Chinese)
- @R4356th (Bengali)
◆ Note to managers
Other managers, yes you can change the description, you can invite other people, you can also promote other people if needed without @jakel181's permission. :)
◆ Special Thanks
Special thanks to @The_Grits
for inspiring me to set up a translation project again.