Current SDS: Out of Season
Languages Already Translated: English | 正體中文 | 简体中文 |
日本語 | Deutsch | తెలుగు |
Would you like to help translate the SDS?
Fantastic! Here are some instructions:
◆ How can I start?
Applying is temporarily closed, sorry! We'll still add and review the applications that have been already posted in the studio. We apologize about our inactivity.
You cannot use a translation website, including but not limited to, Google Translate or Microsoft Translate.
◆ I am a SDS translator, now what?
Simply type in the translation of the current SDS description into the Notes and Credits on the project page. Here's the template project for you: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/203791193/
After that translate the template instructions as well.
Finally, post the link of your project here in the studio.
◆ Translator Responsibilities
- You must translate the description of the SDS (easy, right?)
- You should have your translation done within two weeks of the SDS being on the front page (this is preferable)
- If you are caught using a translator software, you and all your translations will be removed.
If you want to help out again, you will have to submit a new application.
◆ Want to help but seems like someone already translated your language?
You can look for spelling and grammar mistakes.
◆ Previous SDS Translations
◆ SDS Translator Applications
*in alphabetical order*
◆ SDS Translators
- @54329 (Hebrew)
- @_ArtCode_ (Russian)
- @ahmetlii (Turkish)
- @Bumaof (Bengali, taking turns with R4356th)
- @CocoTheWarrior (Norwegian)
- @cs3549738 (Telugu)
- @Fyndora (German)
- @huagoose (Chinese, Traditional & Simplified)
- @jakel181 (German)
- @Kadeinwales9 (Welsh)
- @manikas (Lithuanian)
- @MeowyTitan08 (Irish)
- @Mima-Explorer (Serbian)
- @NilsTheBest (French)
- @Ninja-Super-Girl (Swedish, taking turns with tigp14)
- @oriquack (Korean)
- @pociongi (Polish)
- @R4356th (Bengali, taking turns with Bumaof)
- @tigp14 (Swedish, taking turns with Ninja-Super-Girl)
- @yorissen (Japanese)
◆ Substitute SDS Translators
(Who translates when the main translator is unable to make a translation, and gives feedbacks on translations of their language)
- @cat-991 (Spanish)
- @Asriel_Soul (Simplified Chinese)
◆ Note to managers
Yes you can change the description, you can invite other people, you can also promote other people if needed.