▴ [Warning: This RP will contain gore.] ▴
▴ This RP was rebooted, all old characters have been deleted.
▴ Welcome, it’s just turned into the Christmas holidays and there is a blanket of snow outside. You are a boarding student at Oakleaf Academy and have to stay the entire holiday with your schoolmates at the Institute. It’s cold, miserable, and someone’s just been murdered. The students take it amongst themselves to solve the mystery, and you better work fast, as more get bumped off every day. The teachers have already run away in terror or been killed, leaving you all alone. Organise and protect yourself with what you can find. Use what you find in the school to defend yourself. Your friends might not be so loyal with their lives on the line.
▴ Things to worry about: ▴
- The lights are normally out, and it’s dark and very, very cold. It’s hard to find warmth and you’re likely to get sick.
- Finding food is a major issue, don’t starve. You become weaker without food. You might find some in lockers or in pantries.
- Team wars. Groups of students have come together to help each other, generally from the same grade and close friends, they stick together, but they won’t be friendly towards you.
- Crazies. Some people let the stress get to them, while everyone’s on edge, including you, some people are a bit more crazy then everyone else.
- Don’t forget that Murderer on the loose. :)
▴ To make those issues real, everyone starts with 100 health points.
Every few days I will take away 10 points.
If you have 0 HP I will notify you and your character will be dead. You may RP your characters death and then make a new character.
▴ To receive points, you must RP. With every RP chain (minimum 4 comments), let me know and I will add 10 points. If you do not tell me you may not receive the points.
▴ Gangs: ▴
The students have split themselves up, sticking with their friends and majorly people from their grade. Groups fight groups and only help themselves. They're willing to hurt others if they are not on their team, the law of the jungle as they say. Be careful who you bump into, they’re most likely not friendly.
The school is MASSIVE so many teams set up their base in certain parts of the school.
Here are the groups:
▴ Group: Renegades
- Location: Kitchen
- Pros: Food, knifes, most organised group.
- Cons: Cold, cramped.
▴ Group: Fisher
- Location: Boarding Rooms
- Pros: Warm, lots of luxury items, spacious.
- Cons: Not many useful resources.
▴ Group: Quislings
- Location: Science Labs
- Pros: Best attacking/defensive resources (aka chemicals), spacious.
- Cons: No locks on doors, no resources for health.
▴ Group: Rats
- Location: Library
- Pros: Have information about layout of whole school, books are HIGHLY valued trading items, large.
- Cons: No food, no heat, open to attacks and easy to steal from.
▴ Group: N/A
Know as "Raiders," belong to no group. Loners.
- Location: None
- Pros: More food for you, easier to take care of self.
- Cons: Hated by all other groups, nowhere safe to sleep.
▴ Note: ▴
Friendly RP’s between two different groups is rare. Please refrain from this.
▴ Non-Characters: ▴
The Murderer is not a real character but can be used by anyone, e.g “I saw the murderer run past just after they killed Cassie.”
You may also use non-characters to RP dead people, e.g “Oh my lord… It’s Cassie! She’s dead!”
Cassie is not a real character, but you can use her name.
▴ Form: ▴
Name // Gender // Age // Talent: (Can’t be fighting, gymnastics or anything along those terms) // Team //
Only one character per person.
Your form will be added to the RP studio when accepted.
▴ There are too many people in Raiders, please pick another group.
▴ Tip: ▴
Trade with other groups for supplies unique to their base location.