PLEASE ADD AS MANY PROJECTS AS YOU LIKE :)
Hi, welcome to the Artist Club! I hope you enjoy your stay here.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING:
@greystripe18 please calm down we will get back to you on the pink flamingo but we are still deciding.
Also everyone im not very active so if you need assistance and ask me you might have to wait a while.
Please don't post any more pictures of white flamingo's it is very annoying!
This club was created so great artists around Scratch can be recognized (please spread the word lool). Also, please do not post Welcome projects.
If you’re a manager please do not:
- Change the description
- Kick out curators
If you're a manager, please:
- Remove projects not related to art, welcome projects, etc.
- Please remove all CC's. Although they are related to art, I do not want them in the studio, as the point is to showcase drawings, not coloring contests.
- Add curators you think would be interested in joining!
- Add people that ask to become curators.
- Be active in the studio
THANK YOU! :)
I am accepting manager positions, 3 slots available.
You need to be active on scratch so you can frequently check on the studio :)
I WILL remove inactive managers.
Feel free to:
- Critique artists works
- Talk about Scratch artists and how you like them
- Discuss what you like to draw and how you're trying to improve
- Add projects related to the studio subject (animations, drawings, MAPS, PMV's, DMC's, etc.)
Every week there will be a nominated artist, so use "#nominate @________" to nominate an artist you think has been improving or has good art! This will start once the studio is more active.
Please FEEL FREE to ask to join this studio, if you're a manager please DO NOT change the studio name, description, or gif.
Just ask to be manager and say a reason why I guess?
Also give this studio a follow please <3
We are striving to become a big Art studio in scratch, so please spread the word!