JADE MOUNTAIN ACADEMY!
At this school, you will be learning side by side with dragons from all the other tribes, so we wanted to give you some basic information that may be useful as you get to know one another. You have been assigned to a winglet with six other dragons; the winglet groups will be listed. Thank you for being a part of this school. You are the hope of Pyrrhia’s future. You are the dragons who can bring lasting peace to this world.
WE WISH YOU ALL THE POWER OF WINGS Of FIRE!
The welcome note is from the Wings of Fire books by Tui T. Sutherland. This RP is based on characters created by her.
The first three Winglets have been organized! Clawmate/sleeping cave project coming soon!
Clay- Teaches hunting, herbs and healing, and is in charge of the Prey Center @TheLegendaryLugia
Tsunami- Head of School, teaches self-defense @keiryn
Starflight- Librarian, teaches science @TheDabbingCoder
Sunny- Teaches art, music, and special classes on reading and writing
Webs- Teaches history, geography, and Aquatic sessions at the underground lake
Fatespeaker- Teaches sessions on peace between tribes, tribal culture, and helps out in the infirmary
Peril- Teaches lessons on flight, aerial acrobatics, and weather @Moon360
1. No violence. Find the peaceful way to work things out.
2. Be polite to teachers and other dragonets
3. No tribe is superior, so don't boast about being an IceWing or
a NightWing or whatever.
4. If you have a pet, make sure you take care of it. That includes taking precautions so it doesn't get eaten.
5. If you have a complaint about your Clawmate, talk to Sunny or Clay.
6. Your Clawmates are Clawmates, not servants. Even if you're royalty, you still need to do your own work.
Small Group Discussions Start!