Welcome to the Weekly Project Prompts 2018!
What is this?
This is exactly what it sounds like. In this studio, a new prompt is announced every week for you to turn into a project! It can be whatever project you want--an animation, game, art, etc...But you have until a Monday to a Sunday to make it. It doesn't even have to be a project, you can make traditional art or something.
Don't feel obliged to make the project every single week. It's fine if you skip the prompt!
(a lot of people have been doing art, so I suggest making a game or animation)
What's this week's prompt?
(last changed by @wWSunPandaWw, 3/27/2018)
What projects should you add?
Add projects that you made with this prompt. If you add any irrelevant projects they will be promptly deleted and you'll be removed from the studio.
If you're not a curator (and do not wish to be a curator) but would like your project to be added, then ask in the comments and it will be added ASAP.
Can I curate? Or Manage?
Just ask to curate and a manager will add you!
If you've been really helpful in the studio for a bit as a Curator, you'll get bumped up to a Manager! If you're a manger, ask me about someone who's been helpful and then I may (or may not) give you permission to promote them!
If you don't want to curate, that's fine, just ignore the invite and don't blow up in my face.
What are the rules?
1. Don't spam, advertise, or be rude.
2. Don't copy other people's projects.
3. Don't add irrelevant projects or go too off-topic.
4. Feel free to ask any questions you may have!
5. If you break any of the rules more than once, you will be promptly removed.
What are the manager rules?
1. Don't Edit the ThumbnaiI, Description, or title without my permission.
2. Don't kick or promote anybody without my permission.
3. Answer questions and add curators.
4. Delete irrelevant projects.