There are 2 worlds. In the opposite world, you have a different version of yourself. The difference was usually your name, look, age or gender. But sometimes, people from the opposite world had the same name, gender, or age.
The way to access the other world? A portal hidden in the forest.
The problem? If you were caught in the other world, you'd be jailed. But you were desperate to see the other world, so you made yourself a fake ID for the other world, and went through the portal. If you were discovered, you'd be imprisoned, never to see your real world again. The opposite version of yourself? Well... they're gone.
1) Follow the Community Guidelines
2) You must be kind
4) Relationships with a person of the other world is forbidden
5) Everyone has some sort of anomaly
6) The world you live in will be determined by managers, as will you anomaly
7) LGBTQ+ ARE ALLOWED!
8) Relationships with a person from Sunne and a person from Moone is forbidden. Both would be jailed.
9) The World of the Sunne has a horrible jail, yet it is unused.
10) Don't say "I don't want anything but ice powers". We'll give you something stupid like a hand made out of unmeltable ice
11) People can catch you and turn you in to the ruler of the world, Queen Sunne or King Moone
The World of the Sunne is a bright place, where nothing bad will ever harm this place. It is always sunny, warm, and cheerful. Everyone is kind, and wears a smile just about always. In jail, you'd be treated nicely, like royalty and not a prisoner.
The World of the Moone is a dark place, cold where the sun will never grace the world. No one is trusting of anyone, and it's shrouded in darkness 24/7. The jail isn't just used for people from the World of the Sunne, it is used for troublemakers, which you'll find plenty of. A scowl is seen on almost anyone's face.
Name / Age / Gender / Looks / Personality / What anomaly you DON'T want / Crushes/family / Extra
Coby/17/NB/Blue jay wings/Sunne
Min/21/M/Listening to music at any time/Sunne/
Kubo/16/M/Creating Shadows and Using them/Moone
Cobalt/16/M/Creating Shadows and Using them/Moone