Palace of Points (Main Studio): https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4127027/
NOTE: This studio is where Palace of Points members can interview to become a PoP MANAGER! Manager interviews are currently OPEN. As a PoP manager, you can...
• Complete PoP transactions
• Accept new PoP members
• Help plan PoP-related events with other managers
• Gain valuable leadership experience
• Make new friends
And ☆ SO ☆ much more!
*There are no spots available nor are there interviews being conducted for becoming a leader, deputy, or interviewer, so please do not ask if you can become one. Thanks!*
NOTE: To get an interview, you must have been a member of PoP for at least 2 weeks!
If you are not @FloraFauna_SS or @feathereddreamss/ @messyessi, please refrain from commenting. Although we can't stop you, commenting disrupts the process.
1. Carefully read this studio's full description and pay attention to the rules (below).
2. Once you have read and fully understand the rules, please comment that you'd like an interview! ☆ (To show that you've read everything, include a random word that starts with the first letter of your username [if it's all numbers, use 'a']!)
3. An interviewer will respond to you and approve you to begin your interview/application!
4. Write a few paragraphs that answer all the interview questions, listed below, and also talk about anything else regarding yourself and your relationship with the Palace. We want to get to know you! :)
5. An interviewer will read your interview/application and reply to confirm that it has been reviewed. Your results will be in the Interview Bot within 2 weeks after that!
1. "Have you had a PoP interview
before? (If so, please state
how many times.)"
2. "How long have you been in
Palace of Points and what is
your number? (We can
find out! We just want to make
sure you don't lie.)"
3. "On a scale of 1 to 10, 10 being
the highest, about how active
are you on PoP? (Again, we
can find out!)"
4. "As a manager, what would you
do to assist others on PoP?"
5. "If you saw two people fighting
about art theft in the Palace,
what would you do to help
6. "What would you do to make
the Palace a better place?"
1. To get an interview, you
must have been a member of
the Palace of Points for at
least 2 weeks.
2. Please try to be as honest as
possible throughout the course
of your interview! Tell us what
you would do and what you're
thinking, not what you think we
want to hear. Don't be nervous,
either - we're human too and we
want to accept you just as much
as you want to be accepted!
3. Only leaders, deputies, and
interviewers can curate this
studio and manage interviews.
Please do not ask to curate this
4. Please don't be upset if you
didn't pass your interview! It's
not an easy feat, and you can try
again. It's not because we don't
like you or your answers; we're
just trying to pick the best
members for the job!
5. No profanity, please.
6. If you did not get the job after
the first time that you were
officially interviewed (you finished
the interview in full AND
received your results through a
leader, deputy, or interviewer),
you have two more chances.
(You have three chances to
interview in total.) If you are not
accepted on your first or second
try, you must wait two weeks
from the date that you received
your results to begin another
interview. (We will check if it's
been two weeks! If you
purposely comment before two
weeks has passed, you have a
much lower chance of being
accepted. Honesty is very
important in a PoP manager!)
7. Notify @feathereddreamss or
@messyessi if it's been over two
weeks since your interview has
been replied to by your
interviewer/it's been over
two weeks since your interview
has been finished and you still
haven't received your results.
8. Have fun, and best of luck! :)
PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT OTHERS' INTERVIEWS!
This is a punishable offence; if you are found doing so your punishment will be decided by the leaders and deputies depending on the severity of the case.
After your interview has been finished, you should receive your results through our interview bot. If it has been two weeks and you haven't received results, contact @messyessi. Thanks! :)