1. Mike is a butcher who is 5"10 and whose shoe size is 13 in sneakers. What does he weigh?
2. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are still alive?
3. Seven months have 31 days and four months have 30 days. How many months have 28 days?
4. Johnny's mother has three children. The first child's name is April. The second child's name is May. What is the third child's name?
5. What is full of holes, but can still hold water?
6. You are driving a bus of 7 people. At the first stop, 5 people get off and 8 people get one. At the second stop, 4 people get on and 6 people get off. At the third stop, 7 people get on and 6 people get off. What is the bus driver's eye color?
7. Give me food and I will grow. Give me a drink and I will die. What am I?
8. What can you hold without ever touching it or using your hands?
9. When you have me, you want to share me. If you share me, you don't have me anymore. What am I?
10. You are in an Olympic race and pass the person in second place. What place are you in now?