First person to answer all of these riddles correctly gets a shoutout from me. If you don't want to solve the large amount of riddles, don't participate. If you need more space, reply to the comment you originally typed with more of your answers. If you want to get the shoutout, you must answer all of these riddles correctly:
1. A farmer has 17 sheep and all but 9 die. How many are still alive?
2. A bat and a ball together cost $1.10 The bat costs a dollar more than the ball. How much does the ball cost?
3. Feed me and I grow in size. Give me a drink and I will die. What am I?
4. Johnny's mother has four children. The first child's name is April, the second child's name is May, and the third child's name is June. What is the fourth child's name?
5. What is full of water but can still hold water?
6. When you have me, you immediately want to share me. If you share me, I am no longer what I originally was. What am I?
7. What can you hold without ever using your hands?
8. Imagine you are in a race and overtake the person in second place. What place are you in now?
9. I am the beginning of sorrow and the end of sickness. You cannot experience happiness without me, yet I am in the midst of crosses. I am always in risk, yet never in danger. You may find me in the sun, but I am never out of darkness. What am I?
10. A man is sentenced to a horrible punishment after committing a horrible crime. Behind the first door is a furnace filled with flames. Behind the second door is an army of assassins armed with loaded guns. Behind the third door are lions that have been starved for several months. Which door would be the safest for the man?
11. What 5-letter word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
12. How many times can you subtract the number two from the number fifty?
13. If you wrote all of the WHOLE numbers from 300-400 down on a piece of paper, how many times would the number 3 appear?
You can ask me riddles that are NOT in the description if you want.