What is Are You The One?
The Rules are as follows:
1. They bring 10 males and 10 females to an Island in Hawaii.
2. They all get tests to see who their perfect match is on the cast with them.
3. They all live in a house together.
4. They Just do whatever for a day.
5. Then, they play a "Getaway Competition". The winners select people to go on "dates" with.
6. While they are gone, the losers vote a pair of the dates to go into the truth booth. There the two figure out, along with the household, if they are a match.
7. They then go to a ceremony, where they pair up again. (everyone pairs up, and they may not pair up with whoever was confirmed to not be a match).
8. Not telling the names of which pairs are correct, the host shows how many were correct.
9. If they get all ten right, the 20 people split the million.
10. If they lose, they go back into the house for another 3 days.
11. If a truth booth pair was a match, they get to spend the rest of the season together at a resort.
12. The cast gets 10 chances to pair everyone up.