*THE ICEWINGS ARE REFUSING TO GIVE UP QUEEN SILICA. THE SANDWINGS ARE STARTING TO LOOK FOR A NEW QUEEN.
*If you want your dragon to have friends, you can ask me to post an advertisement up here
*We have too many females
*If anything important happens in your RP (royalty runs away, battle happens, someone is assassinated, etc.) please tell me
*Have any friends you'd like to invite? Tell me their names and I'll add them!
*We now need two more prophecy dragons: The SkyWing and NightWing. The deadly sins left are wrath and lust (not necessarily romantic). Any tribe can go to any sin.
It has been years since the prophecy dragonets, years since Darkstalker and years since the new tribes were found and lost. We thought we had been through everything. But it turned out we were wrong. It started one tribe at a time. First Queen Halimeda was replaced by not her strongest nor eldest daughter, but by the most beautiful. And soon that was all that mattered. If you were not beautiful, then you were looked down upon. Queens ruled until they died, and then all of the female dragons were brought together and the Royal Judge, picked just for this purpose, chose the prettiest to rule. So it's been for many years, the ugly dragons living in poverty and the pretty dragons in glory and wealth. Hybrids are unheard of, sent away to live alone, though some are kept to showcase their beauty. It is time for this to stop. In a dark cave far under the mountain is a hideous hybrid dragon. This dragon can read minds and see visions of the future. All they want is for the injustice to stop. And so, after years of exploring the past and future, they delivered this prophecy to Pyrrhia:
Spraying treasures, glittering crystalline snow,
Against an anguished red backdrop,
Eyes can deceive,
And minds can control.
Perfection is not reality,
And those who come before cannot control those who come after.
Those that make a difference need no lord,
Nobody tells them what they must do,
They simply are.
You can overcome the seven,
One dragon at a time.
Queens cannot hold up a falling empire,
But like ants, those below are strong.
Anguish brings out the worst,
And only good can come from evil,
Like fireflies from night.
Marks of those born for love,
Are imprinted on souls and bodies,
Seven who were one cannot become again.
There are four requirements for becoming a prophecy dragonet. You must figure them out. You may include these in your bio without knowing it and you will become a prophecy dragonet. A * means that the question is required. Please review the guide project too.
*Age (in dragon years)
*Best trait (Yes, we KNOW everyone is loyal or protective. Do something else unless it's VERY important to their personality.)
Reputation (* for royalty)
Relationship with family/friends
Extra powers (Animus, prophet, etc.)
1. Check the project to see if your dragon is ugly or beautiful
2. Don't RP until accepted
3. Don't ask everyone to RP
4. Don't control other people's characters
5. Don't join other people's RPs without asking
6. Actually interact
7. Anyone may be a prince. Kings and princesses must be requested.
8. Fire-scales, mind reading, prophecy telling, ice-scales, and fire-proof scales must be requested
9. Be descriptive when writing down looks
10. Up to 3 characters, 5 if you're active and helpful
11. Don't request to be a prophecy dragonet. I will tell you if you have fulfilled the requirements
12. I will put the queen's bios in the studio, and anyone can control them
13. When a queen dies, all females of that tribe MUST be present for the choosing
14. No more dragons being kept on display and no more hybrids
15. No more animi, though you may have an animus-touched object if it is approved.
Seaweed the SeaWing - Envy
Globsquish the MudWing - Sorrow
Esker the IceWing - Sloth
Flare the SandWing - Greed
Shaina Afza the RainWing - Pride