There are two gangs fighting each other. One is strong, called the Diamond Authority. They rule Beach City with an iron fist, through Mayor Dewey. Poor man... He tells everybody that the mafia is under control... but he's just a puppet, being controlled by the three Diamonds. Blue Diamond controls the drug trades, Yellow Diamond controls the assassinations, and White Diamond... Well, she controls everything. But we don't talk about her...
The other is weaker. We call ourselves... the Crystals. We're split into two minigangs. The Crystal Gems and the Crystal Temps. The Gems take care of the harder tasks, while the Temps work on the littler things.
There's a reason we're fighting the other gang. Rose Quartz, our old leader, supposedly killed Pink Diamond. Yellow Diamond had her greatest assassin, Jasper, kill Rose, in order to get revenge. The assassination was a success, but before she died, she gave birth to her child... Steven. Ever since that faithful day, the gangs have been fighting. Neither sides are winning. But we'll keep fighting... Until our last breath.
1. To signup for a character, go to this studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4496216/comments/
2. No Mary Sues.
3. No killing characters unless they give you permission.
4. No powers, no fusion, no weapon summoning, no gemstones.
5. Fusions are separate characters. So that means Pearl and Sardonyx can RP with each other.
6. This studio is gonna have some pretty adult themes. So be warned.
7. If I forget a character, tell me.
8. All gems are now humans. Pumpkin is now a chihuahua.
9. Skin colors still stay the same. For example, Lapis still has blue skin, and Lion is still pink.
10. Heights are changed, so any big gem (such as a diamond) or fusion (such as Sardonyx) are now human sized. However, short gems will remain their height.
11. You're allowed to be 2 canon characters and 2 OCs max.
12. If you want to roleplay WITHOUT any adult stuff, put (Kid Friendly RP) in front of the starter comment.
13. Code word is Shattered.
14. More rules will be added later.