Homophobia is stupid.
Heterophobia is stupid.
Biphobia is stupid.
- Bisexual people do not have to 'pick a side'.
- Not all straight people are homophobic.
- Not all gay people are sjws.
- Gay couples are allowed to kiss in public.
- Not all Christians are homophobic.
- If a bisexual person is dating the opposite gender, that does not automatically make them straight. However it is not biphobic to assume they are.
- Your sexuality shouldn't be the most interesting thing about you, your sexuality is WHAT you are not WHO you are.
- Please don't bash straight people just for being straight. A lot of straight people are actually SUPPORTIVE of the LGBT community.
- Please tell your partner that you are trans before your relationship gets serious.
-If one of your friends tells you they are gay/bi, DON'T tell anybody before asking them first. They might not want certain people to know.