I can say what I want, and you can disagree. I don't care.
Also, most first OCs are like this, and that's okay! They'll learn from that OC! I even have an OP sans OC ;-;
(R.I.P Blix The Cringe Sans OC)
So, this is MY list of thing that can ruin an OC...
1. Shipping with canon characters. Doing this is awful. First things first, they're not in the same universe. Second, you usually modify the character's personality so they love your OC... Also, TORD IN REAL LIFE SAID HE HATED BEING SHIPPED WITH OCS... PLEASE STOP HE'S A REAL PERSONNN
2. Having your character be TOO OP....You should have one main power for your OC... Not things like
Mind reading AND telepathy AND Invisibility AND telekinesis AND firing projectiles AND a magic weapon.
3. Perfect relationships... No fights, no breakups, all dat stuff... It's too perfect and isn't good...
4.Depression. Your character, if they're depressed, will probably use their depression. FOR EXAMPLE:
Boy: I'm breaking up with you..
OC: But I love you! I was abused as a child for having powers! I was bullied too! I need you! Y-You hate me don't you!!
5. Backstories... Making them clumsy and having a rough childhood are fine, just don't have it work TOWARDS the character. Like, don't have it end up HELPING them...
6. Claiming canon characters (see #1)
7. Basing them off of canon characters. Making them a skeleton with glowing eyes and a blue hoodie, being an animatronic fox with a hook and eyepatch, or having a red hoodie, robot arm, and spiked hair.... D O N T
and finally don't make them too detailed. Don't overdo it, it's like putting on too much makeup then looking like Ronald McDonald.
Abused as a child
Has sans's powers
Sans, foxy, and Tord are all fighting for her
actually a witch (The good kind)
Changing color eyes
Fav color is blue
She can universe hop
she can freeze time
she can create force fields
her soul can't break
she can fly
she gains power from rainbows