45 Scripts, 25 Sprites, and 16 Sound Effects... You might be surprised at just how much you can make!
Thanks to @Wolffix, one of our curators for creating that incredible logo! :D
SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM TO SEE HOW TO GET PROJECTS ADDED, BECOME A CURATOR, AND MORE!
INFO ON PROJECT APPLICATION:
(See RULES FOR PROJECT APPLICATION, to see how to apply a project)
The whole point of Codebits is easy access to a collection of very small projects. Although we DO NOT accept animations currently, we accept, games, art, scientific display, pen, etc. Some examples would be, a small game-boy type game, an example of a pen being used to display binary digits, an interactive point-and-click image. NOTE: These programs do not, in any way, need to be educational. But if you have something for educational purposes, go ahead and submit it!
RULES FOR PROJECT APPLICATION:
Before submitting your project, make sure it follows these guidelines!
- 45 code blocks or less (this can be checked on the project page)
- 25 sprites or less ('')
- Pixel art/voxel graphics only! Make it retro! (pen aloud)
- No more than 16 sound effects! (It's 16-Bit!) You can use these sounds on different sprites multiple times. Just over every sprite, (including backdrop) you cannot have more than 16 different sounds.
- must include the Codebits Intro or Codebits mini logo.. Intro: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/179405301/
Codebits Mini Logo:
- Does your project meet these requirements? If so, submit it with a link, in the comments. We might not get to you right away. But we will leave a comment on your profile letting you know if your project was accepted.
WANT TO BE A CURATOR:
Want to actually curate the programs? Being a curator doesn't actually means WORK. You have to be the one responding to people's requests! Don't worry, you will have plenty of people to help you out though...
- Must have 'scratcher' status.
- Must be in good standing.
- Be kind, help people out.
- Don't randomly add peoples projects, just because they are your friends. Adding projects that do not follow the guidelines (see rules for project application) will result in those projects being removed, along with your curator status.
WANT TO BE A MANAGER:
Manager positions are only given in specific circumstances. All we will say is, you must be a curator, before you can be a manager.