You've been accused of a crime you didn't commit. Given life sentence, you're stuck here until you die. You're sitting in your cell one day when an officer comes and unlocks your cell. All the prisoners are led into a room where a gas is released, knocking all of the prisoners out. You wake up, you're back in your cell, but something feels... off...
You've been arrested and given a life sentence for a horrible crime you know you committed. You're stuck in prison with a bunch of other teens, when a gas is released and knocks you out. You wake up in your cell, unaware that there's no hope for you to escape.
You're a police officer at this prison. You don't care, nor listen to anything these teenagers say. Because you were taught they lie. You can't trust them, so you don't listen to them. But if you would listen... Maybe you'd think different.
MAX IS 3 CHARACTERS (unless I, PS101, says otherwise)
1. Age range: 13-20 for "criminals"/true criminals, 18+ for guards
2. Keep it PG-13
3. No Mary Sues. That's just unfair
4. No crushing on your own characters. It's just plain weird.
5. Only the acceptance crew can tell you your power/mutation. You don't get to choose it
6. Don't RP until a manager has accepted you
7. LGBT+ ARE ALLOWED! If you don't accept this rule, then you will be kicked
8. Don't invite people you know will just delete everyone
9. You CAN die. Just replace dead characters with new ones
10. It IS possible for guards to be in a forbidden relationship with a prisoner. If either one gets caught though, there will be severe consequences.
Name//Gender//Age//Looks//Personality//"Criminal", true criminal or guard//Extra
-Must wear uniforms (basically the thumbnail, orange shirt and pants with a black shirt underneath) at ALL times
-Being in a relationship isn't allowed, if caught then solitary for a week (rp time = 2hrs)
-Any violence towards another prisoner or guard will result in solitary for a month (rp time = 1 day)
-Stay in your cell unless guards let you out.
-Every person has a tracking device on their wrist or neck. It must be on at ALL TIMES! It reduces the strength of powers, as well, i.e you can't shapeshift to get out of the bracelet.
-Outdoor labor is required and will take place at different times during the day
-There are cell mates
~Sabrina/F/15/True criminal/Can control weather
~Maxx/M/19/"Criminal"/THUNDER! FEEL THE THUNDER!
~Cody/M/19/"Criminal"/without the tracking device thing he can temporarily control time
~Lucien/M/17/"Criminal"/small energy blasts
~Natemare/M/20/True criminal/Summon musical instruments (it sounds stupid but it's not)
~Jacksepticeye/M/20/"Criminal"/ Can use acid
~Hollow/F/19/True criminal/Can manipulate shadows
~Thea/F/17/"Criminal"/Will gain superhuman strength when needed
~Rebecca/F/16/"Criminal"/Can turn negative into positive
~Scar/M/20/True criminal/Shadow powers
~Alaina/F/13/"Criminal"/Can make people tell the truth