Do you want to join the Welcoming Committee?
First, create a welcoming project by following the instructions in this project:
Then, add your project to this studio by clicking the ‘add projects’ button. A curator will look at your project and if your project is suitable to be reviewed it will be added to the Reviewing - Welcoming Committee studio. Once the project is ready, you will be a member of the Welcoming Committee and your project will be added to the main studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/146521/
Feel free to click on any project in this studio and give the creator advice on how they can improve their project!
For more information about joining the Welcoming Committee, see the Wiki Article: https://en.scratch-wiki.info/wiki/How_to_Join_the_Welcoming_Committee
You could say…
- What you like about the Scratch community…
- What was helpful for you when you first joined…
- …or anything else you'd like to share that's welcoming!
Don't forget to make your project look nice! A few backgrounds and sprites can't hurt.
Please provide a few helpful links (such as a link to the Scratch Wiki and the Discussion Forums) in the project notes.
At the end, make sure your project invites the New Scratcher to ask questions, or say hello with a comment.
- Only one project can be added to the Welcoming Committee per person.
- The Welcoming Committee is for Scratchers to welcome New Scratchers. If you are a New Scratcher, you can help out by answering comments in the main studio or giving feedback on New Scratchers' projects.
WANT TO CURATE?
We are not looking for curators at the moment. If you still want to help out, you can become a member of the welcoming committee, answer to comments and give feedback on Scratcher's projects.
WANT TO HELP?
Apply to become a reviewer:
>> Main Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/146521/
>> Reviewing - Welcoming Committee Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5281811/
>> Reviewer Application studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/5372853/