If you think the new update is fine, and you're tired of the rants, this studio is the right place! Be sure to follow this studio!
Rant Studio That Gave Me This Headache: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/4266860
1. If you want to become curator, just ask. I will accept. However, you need to be respectful before I can promote you. If you want to become curator because you then want to invade the studio because you disagree with us, remember that I can remove you.
2. If you are here to complain that you don't want it, please do not. It's is not going to change our minds. Why are you even here anyway? It's not going to solve anything. Just discuss that stuff at that ranting studio.
3. Other than opinion disrespecting, do not post anything not appropriate in the comments. I may make jokes at you like.
4. The purpose of this studio is to stop the arguments about #Bring_It_Back except now it's about the notifications page. Threaten us about it, I will report you.
5. Only add projects that support the studio and not off-topic. Anything off-topic or any rant projects that demand moving or about how "I am wrong" will be removed without notice.
Have Fun! :D
Supporters: 20 (3 either partially or evidently)
You are seriously tired with the rants of the new update, right? Well, here are the reasons I am tired of it:
1. Users are complaining there are bugs. I know, but Scratch Team can fix that. Besides, reverting the page actually solves nothing.
2. "The page loads so long!" So could other pages. Does that mean those pages have to be removed?
3. This is like #Bring_It_Back all over again. Yes, the removal of the discuss button threatened the community, but we can't do anything now. We were complaining about removing. This update was about improving, why are you complaining about improving? Nothing was removed.
4. Scratch will not revert any updates that they feel harmed the community. I just know this due to the final decision of #Bring_It_Back. As long as it doesn't give a lot of disadvantages, it's fine. The removal of the Discuss button might have been difficult for New Scratchers to find out the existence of the forums, but later they might always find out. Since this update wasn't a complete threat to the community, this is totally not necessary.
5. This is a new generation of Scratch. Soon all pages will have the new layout. Reverting anything won't make it better.
1. Charles12310 (me, obviously)
5. DisasterPug (partially)
6. -legit (evidently)
7. sr0056 (partially)
Charles12310 - "I know, right? This is not like the Discuss button. That was a different story. This update was about improving, not removing. The other update was about removing. And you are complaining just because of an improvement?"
ScratchTheCat9999 - "I like the new message page tbh. I find that it makes it much easier to remember the flow of the conversation and then formulate a response without all the mucking about with loading up the page and mindlessly scrolling."
Radishboy - "Guys calm down! They haven't removed anything, it was just a graphics update. The problem with the removing of the Discuss bar was that they had removed a useful part of Scratch. But this is just them trying to make the website look better. Why does nobody on Scratch like the smallest changes."
sr0056 - "To be honest, I am a part of #Bring_it_back, but I actually like the new messages page! I wonder why people are complaining about it, it looks much cleaner! (Can I join?)"
I-Iz-A-Litten - "WHY CAN'T PEOPLE ACCEPT CHANGE? (no offense)"
DisasterPug - "I like it but there are so many bugs"
Kirbymasters - "Enough is Enough i have had it With these Monkey Fighting Haters Attacking the Monday to Friday New Message Page"
TeamRocketFan - "People have a problem with the new message system? There's a few glitches and there's a lot more scrolling, but its overall fine and there's nothing that can't be fixed."
paws48 - "I honestly think the whole thing is stupid. Scratch 3.0 is going to be out soon and this is part of it! I mean, I understand that users were mad about the whole Discussion thing, and I still am for lots of reasons that will not fit in this comment. Personally, I think the new look is better. It's a lot cleaner and your messages stay there until you click the newest one."