- SCROLL DOWN TO SEE CRITERIA FOR "INNOVATIVE PROJECT".
- NOTE TO CURATORS, only managers can accept curation applications.
- This studio is for projects that show innovative use of scratch. If you have a project you think is innovative, post a link to it in the studio comments section.
- If you wish to curate the studio then create an application project and then post a link in the comments section. The application doesn't need to be in a certain format just make sure it can explain why you'd be a good curator. :D
- Curators and Managers must try to help by reviewing suggestions for "innovative projects" or by answering questions in the comments.
- To be promoted from curator to manager you must be curator for at least 2 weeks and then work hard to prove you can handle being manager such as adding really great innovative projects, etc. Best of luck to all current curators on the way to becoming a manager. :)
- Criteria for "Innovative Project":
It must be something that has rarely been done such as a creative new idea, OR must make creative use of scratch blocks if it's something that is done often, OR be something that makes Scratch not be able to handle it because of its sophistication and complexity of scripts. HOWEVER, the criteria doesn't substitute for quality work, you must have that too. If you want clarification of any of this criteria, ask in the comments and your questions will be answered.
- Curators and Managers will get a STRIKE for bad behavior but the 3rd strike will result will result in them being REMOVED from their positions and their applications won't be removed until approximately 2 WEEKS since their removal.