Once, there were two siblings, and they were as close as anything. Then, one day, something happened. The two siblings became the worst of enemies. Now, they have both created two teams, each having their own strengths. Which side will you be on?
1. You can only be on one team. You can have up to three characters on a team, but you can only be on one team
2.Don't make your character OP
3. Keep all romance and violence PG-13
4. No killing other people's characters unless they let you
5. No RPing other people's characters
6. Read all of the description. It's important to the storyline
7. If you don't make a character within a week of you curating, you will be removed as a curator. If you decide to make a character, you will be re-added
8. Keep the teams relatively equal. If one team has ten people on it, and the other has two, then make some characters for the other team
9. No starting your own group
10. You must choose a group
11. When you start a RP, put (V RP) or (R RP) when RPing in a camp or only with your other team members
Name//Age// Gender// Team// looks// personality// thoughts about team// thoughts about the other team// crush/boyfriend/girlfriend// pets// family// extra
(5 years ago) "Why?!" The voice echoed off the stone walls of the cave. "Why have you done this?" Shadows flickered off the cave, cast by torchlight. Two people were standing there, a boy and a girl. They both appeared to be about fifteen. "I haven't done anything!" Hurt and confusion was in the boy's voice. "Yes, you have!" The girl said. "Tobias, can't you see? Five years ago, you started hating me." "What?!" Tobias said. "Tria, you were the one who was being mean to me!" Tria shook her head. Suddenly, both siblings glared at each other. Tria pulled out her daggers, and Tobias took out his sword. They fought each other for a while, then left. They could never forgive each other. Ever. Since then, Tria had started a camp. Vengeance, she called it. Tobias had also started a camp. He called it Recrimination.