So since i have been posting flipnotes recently, tons of people have asked me how to get flipnote 3d and such. So by making this I can just link them to this studio to answer that question.
***FOR ANY OF THESE YOU WILL NEED EITHER A NINTENDO 3DS OR DSi.***
How to get Sudomemo for your dsi:
Flipnote studio is no longer available. You will already have had to have this. Also, Flipnote Studio 3d cannot use this.
1. Go to the separate Settings app and go to internet settings. Go to advanced setting and connect to your normal connecting point.
2. Go to proxy settings and set it to yes. press detailed setup and put in 'ds.sudomemo.net' and port 80.
3. After connection test, go to flipnote studio and press hatena. Enjoy!
Sudomemo is a place to post flipnotes and see others flipnotes.
How to get Flipnote 3d for your Nintendo 3ds
(READ THROUGH 1ST)
1.First you gotta open your 3ds on the home menu and click a button on the top of the lower screen called Miiverse after loading for a while it will ask you for an adult to help. Even though it might not seem necessary, it actually is
2.The grownup can make an account, and will have to send a comfirmation email, where they will pay 50 cents for comfirmation, you will have to convince them you really want to animate and get new games that are free
3. After the acc is made, make sure to write down all info. Then go to the settings. Go to Nintendo network settings and set it so you can do it on other devices
4. Go on your computer and look up "My Nintendo" there you can log in with the info you wrote down and there will be your acc.
5. Go to rewards at the bottom of the screen, there you can find several rewards you can get, including flipnote studio for 200 coins
6. the way to get more coins: go to Miiverse, every week you can get 30 coins for visiting (: Also other rewards for other games
7.They fill up pretty fast, after you get enough purchase the free game and gat the download code, than go to the nintendo e-shop and put in the code. There is flipnote 3d! Enjoy
Other things: You can get badge arcade, youtube, Pokemon Picross, Netflix (with acc from computer D:), Pokemon Rumble Blast, Pokemon Shuffle, Kirby Team Clash Deuxe, and more... These are all very fun games and I have tried them all (: There are also more things you can get from your nintendo acc
Also, how to upload flipnotes to your computer for either
1. Find a button in your flipnote (in fs edit>save>other>save as gif>animated gif) (in fs3d details> save as gif), and click it. Wait as it loads through your flipnote.
2. Turn off your device fully and take out the sd card. Use a converter to put in your computer. Take out the files and movbe them into a folder of your own.
For flipnote studio, you can also after posting it on sudomemo find it on recent flipnotes on the sudomemo website and press download .gif.