This is the studio used for grading applications made in The Forum Helpers, along with promoting active members.
If you would like to apply to the studio, please fill out the following application form, and post it here: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3688309/
Please answer the following questions below.
1. What is your username?
2. On a scale of 1-10, how often are you active? Please note a single number.
3. Why would you like to join TFH? Please explain in a few sentences - details like qualifications, real life experience, and how you take initiative of a situation can help you increase your chances of joining.
4. On which forum(s) are you the most active on? Please do not list more than two different forums.
5. What is your current post count? (You can find what your exact post count is here: <https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/search/?action=show_user&show_as=posts>)
5. Find a post you made that you consider to be the most constructive and link it here. Contextualization is optional.
6. Give us a link to the last post you made on the forums.
7. Did another forum helper recommend you to join? If so, please reference them now. IF NOT: do not answer this question. =]
Here is the link to the normal Forum Helpers studio where you can find out more info before applying to join: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3688309/
Once an application is graded, the scores will be added together. The user must get at least 24/30 (80%) on their application to join. Please notify them promptly about the end results.
Please use have all scores to the tenth digit - no need for more than one decimal place.
Feel free to ask for elaboration or an additional question if you feel a response is not adequate. This allows for an integrated "second chance" to let themselves explain their thoughts.
Three managers MUST grade the application. Even if the application won't pass at all, still get a third manager to grade it. We don't want any users leaving feeling discouraged by a bad grade!