Credit goes to @loves2color for their studio, The Phoenix RPG.
Before the current warriors were even kits, a cat named Ash took over the four Clans, DarkClan, EarthClan, DewClan, and PetalClan. She abolished their faith in StarClan, naming system and structure. Ash sent her most trustworthy delegates to lead the Clans, and ruled them with an iron paw.
Little did she know, the clans were sneaking out at night to meet in the forest, and to listen to the spirits, hoping they would bring help. One historical night, they heard a prophecy from Skye, the Star. 'The Lion will save us, but the Night will be the end of us.' Who is this cat? They called. They received no answer. All they know now is the cat, called the Lion, has a golden pelt and mystical powers, and that they will lead the rebellion against Ash.
Spirit of EarthClan, the oldest and best at understanding Skye's prophecies, has decided to hold a contest to see which cat is the most worthy to lead the rebellion. Twelve golden-pelted cats will compete, three from each clan, to see who shows the supposed powers first.
She has also decided to keep each of the black cats under lockdown, and they are not allowed to do anything outside of camp alone (they are pretty much prisoners in their own clan), as no one knows what they might do...
And remember, they must do all this while keeping it quiet from Ash and her delegates.
1. Follow the Scratch rules. No mean, rude, inappropriate, or spam comments.
2. No chat-speak, and try to use proper grammar, capitalization, punctuation, and spelling. RP in 3rd person, past tense.
3. Put off topic conversations and comments in (parentheses) or [brackets].
4. Ask before becoming Delegate of a Clan.
5. To have a kit, you must have a queen, and to have a queen you must have a mate.
6. Ash, Skye, and Spirit are RPed by me because they're really important to the story.
7. There is no current limit on characters per person.
8. No making cats with wings or powers. None of the cats have powers except the eventual Lion. Also, no Mary-Sues.
9. I'll be the one to choose the Lion once the competition has gone on a while. And it'll be unexpected, trust me!
10. Do not ask to be leader, deputy, or medicine cat. These positions do not exist. If you want to be leader, you can be a Delegate if you're okay with your cat being on the evil side. (Remember, Delegates also have different colored collars.) Warriors are called Fighters. Kits and elders all fall under the category of Unfits. Apprentices are called Novices and they are apprenticed at 4 moons and become Fighters at 10-11 moons.
11. No Clan names.
12. No starting random fights. The Clans are usually at peace with each other now they've got Ash to fear. This follows that you shouldn't kill other cats without the owners' permission, either.
13. The contestants can have any markings, but must be mostly gold. They can be novices or fighters.
14. If you have a black cat, it might have to suddenly turn evil (if I choose it to be the Night).
Season: Early Leaf-fall
Current Task: not enough contestants yet
DewClan: Flight (m)
EarthClan: Hazel (f),
PetalClan: Sunny (f), Flower (f),
Black cats (prisoners):
Drake (m, EarthClan), Dusk (m, DarkClan), Swift (m, PetalClan), Solar (f, DewClan), Eclipse (f, EarthClan)
Leader of All Clans: Ash, sleek grey tabby with black stripes, scar over her left eye, right eye is a shimmering green. Wears a spiked blood-red collar. @Puppygem333
A group of cats who follow Ash, hoping to get the benefits. These cats are a small, evil clan.
Territory: A small lake and the fields behind it.
Delegate: Marlin (m) @sylveonsweetie987
Misty (f) @ElenaSera
Red (m) @ElenaSera
Luna (f) @Puppygem333
Flight (m) @ElenaSera
Oak (m, elder) @ElenaSera