Welcome to Nerdy's Home for the Rejected, or N.H.R. for short. Here, we take care of rejected pets. By rejected, we mean animals that never found a home and were about to be put down, or thrown out pets. We also take care of Pokemon, like the starters that didn't get chosen, or that were thrown out to make room for a stronger Pokemon. We really hope that, one day, someone will stumble across these poor creatures, and adopt a few!
Here, you can either apply for a job, or just adopt a pet or two! If you apply, please give us honest answers to everything we ask, we want to be able to trust our employees. Make sure to follow all the rules. And with that, have a lovely day!
1. Don't swear. This is a family friendly place.
2. Don't get mad because you couldn't get a certain pet. It's not our fault if it's already taken or you already got a pet from there.
3. Don't hurt or abuse our pets. These poor creatures never found a forever home, plus that's just wrong!
4. If your a manager, don't let power go to your head. You're here to make sure all rules are followed, nothing else.
5. Mangers can't remove projects, change the desc. or picture, or remove people without the owners permission.
6. Keep everything you say clean and PG. Thanks.