An elder with a gruff voice walks up to you, and begins to speak. "Welcome to the clan of the lost, or hidden clan as most people call us. We area clan made up of the rouges, loners, ex-kittypets and all in all those without a clan. A few of us are highly trained hunters and warriors, but the rest of us are still at the skill level of a ragtag bunch of rouges. My name is Blackfur,by the way. I'm an elder,and the founder of this clan. You can join, if you wish. All I need to know is how skilled you are."
Welcome to HiddenClan! Whoa, hold your horses! We have standards for our warriors too, ya know! So you do want to join. Well, here's some rules.
HIDDENCLAN RULES AND GUIDELINES:
1. Maximum 3 characters, only one oc may be transferred into a HiddenClan character.
2. Respect others. Even if they betray the warrior code, or do something you don't agree with, let Starclan do the whole revenging business.
3. When starting a RolePlay with another person's character, set the scene. EG: Blackfur walking into the well lit, mossy clearing, feeling like an apprentice again. Around him were splatterings of trees, but mostly berry bushes.
4. I control Starclan, and Blackfur, but they do not count as active characters. My out of character word comes first in terms of arguments, but during the roleplay, Starclan transfers prophecies and such to Blackfur, and therefore his word is final. Even the chosen leader cannot disagree.
5. Blackfur chooses the leader, and the leader chooses the deputy. The deputy chooses a med cat with approval of the leader, and the leader chooses warriors.
6. No unnatural pelt colours, no names with star unless your cat is the leader. Now, some specific names.
The Leader's name must end with Star
The Deputy's name must end with Claw
The MedCat's name must end with Moon
Default name for kits and apprentices.
7. No Mary-sues, I will enforce this by accepting or rejecting characters.
Wolfstar, Male, 22 moons @PawzAnimatesStuffz
Nightclaw, Male, 20 moons @Lucewolf
Frostmoon, 23 moons, Female @SenaSong212
Warriors: (11 max, 7 extra slots res for apprentices.)
Current lead warrior:
Mossypelt, Female, 19 moons. @BlackCatKitten
Auburnsky, Female, 12 moons
Apprentices: (7 max, 6 extra slots for kits.)
Kits: (6 max)
Queens: (3 max)
Elders: (7 max )
Blackfur, Male, 67 moons
Kittypets (5 max )
The clan's pledge is:
to welcome any sick or injured incable of healing themself, and to raise them as their own.
The current prophecy is:
Starclan's opinion on the cats is:
Form for making characters:
Kits//Rank(I can change this if I wish.)
xx= Forbidden love
x= two way love/almost mates
#~#= two way crush