Thumbnail by @myed
What is a sound visualizer?
A sound visualizer is something that visualizes sound based on things such as drums, pitch, volume, etc. You can look up "Audio visualizer" for inspiration.
In the past, I've made a lot (well, 10 at the time I have written this) of sound visualizers.
Today I figured out that I need a studio for them.
and then, I thought, "Why limit this to only my sound visualizers?"
So ask for projects to be added in the comments. We need your visualisers!
1. Do not ask to manage - you won't be accepted. If you're a curator - don't bug managers to promote you. If you keep on asking you may be removed.
2. As this was a featured studio, to avoid spam projects, you must have at least 2 projects in the studio before a manager even considers to let you curate.
3. Only add Sound Visualizer projects. All other projects that aren't sound visualizers will be removed.
4. Do not advertise / comment projects in the comments unless they're suggestions.
5. If you are a curator, do not remove then re-add your projects to push them to the top - give others a chance!
6. We won't accept remixes (or a project that contains a visualiser that wasn't made by you) unless you have changed something or made a project into a visualiser. This is to make sure that the original creators of the project get the attention they deserve.
7. If you're a curator - you must add projects from the comments, not just your own! You also must be active! Any inactive curators will be removed after a while.
8. Have fun making your projects!
(Bonus: Managers, please don't make changes to the studio without @yzyzyz 's permission)
Note: Any curators who break these rules will be removed.
(Rules are written by @myed and supported by @yzyzyz)
Recommended Songs to use for Sound Visualization:
•TheFatRat - Windfall
•Avicii - Friend Of Mine
•The Bag Raiders - Shooting Stars
•Alan Walker - Spectre (Electric Version)
•Sudden Urge - Vexento (suggested by @Carriage)
•Mashina - Slach Li Malach
•Vexento - Particles
(suggested by @YubNubEwok)
(Have more? Suggest them here:
Jan 19th, 2018: Unfeatured :'(
Nov 22nd, 2017: 1200 followers!
Nov 12th, 2017: Hit 1000 followers!
Nov 10th 2017: close to a 1000 followers!
Oct 22nd, 2017: 350 followers. wow.
October 12th, 2017: I just wanted to state that I said that this studio won't grow that much when I have created it. I was wrong.
October 10th 2017: OMG OMG OMG. featured!!! with only ten projects! Thank you so much scratch team. I really appreciate that.
Simple Challenge: make an animation that reacts to sound in some way!
Advanced Challenge: make a sound visualizer involving the sin block!
Random Shoutout: @Spidertest. (because why not) Check out their profile!
Keep visualizing! (I keep getting more and more creative with these), @yzyzyz
Studio run by yzyzyz(owner) and @myed (co-owner).
p.s If you see somebody advertising, REPORT IT.