IT IS GREENLEAF. THE NEXT GATHERING WILL BE ON FRIDAY, JUNE 30TH.
Heatherclan lives in the moor and catch rabbits and mice for food. They also catch minnows from the pond near the border between Heatherclan and Fernclan.
Fernclan lives in the cedar forest, relying on birds, mice, squirrels, and occasionally stealing minnows from Heatherclan's pond.
Crowclan lives in the mountains, catching eagles, hunting fish from the river, and killing rabbits for food. They have a unique system of catching prey which will be explained below. They have fighters and hunters, not warriors.
You can be a kittypet, a loner, or rogue. There's a twolegplace by Fernclan with 1 open house, and an empty barn by Heatherclan, and an abandoned cave near Crowclan.
1. Defend your Clan, even with your life. You may have friendships with cats from other Clans, but your loyalty must remain to your Clan, as one day you may meet them in battle.
2. Do not hunt or trespass on another Clan's territory.
3. Elders, queens, and kits must be fed before apprentices and warriors. Unless they have permission, apprentices may not eat until they have hunted to feed the elders. If any warrior or apprentice is sick or injured, they may eat while the elders, queens, and kits are eating.
4. Prey is killed only to be eaten. Give thanks to StarClan for its life.
A kit must be at least six moons old to become an apprentice.
5. Newly appointed warriors will keep a silent vigil for one night after receiving their warrior name.
6. A cat cannot be made deputy without having mentored at least one apprentice.
7.The deputy will become Clan leader when the leader dies, retires or is exiled.
8. After the death or retirement of the deputy, the new deputy must be chosen before moonhigh.
9. A Gathering of all four Clans is held at the full moon during a truce that lasts for the night. There shall be no fighting among Clans at this time.
10. Boundaries must be checked and marked daily. Challenge all trespassing cats.
11. No warrior can neglect a kit in pain or danger, even if the kit is from a different Clan.
The word of the Clan leader is the warrior code.
12. An honorable warrior does not need to kill other cats to win their battles, unless they are outside the warrior code or if it is necessary for self-defense.
13. A warrior rejects the soft life of a kittypet.
Each Clan has the right to be proud and independent, but in times of trouble they must forget their boundaries and fight side by side to protect the four. Each Clan must help the others so that no Clan will fall.
Crowclan changes rule 3. Cats can eat only the prey they catch, and queens hunt for kits and elders, and Kitmothers.
Kitmothers watch over kits.
If kit, list mother and kit mother if in Crowclan. If apprentice, list mentor
One way crush: ->
Two way crush: <->
Crowstar -> Cookie
Minxtail -> Rainpelt