Hello! This is my second RP on @Infinity_Sky.
r u l e s
• Only join if you’re going to be active
• Don’t bend the rules
• These are wolves, not people (you can still smile or cry though, but don’t build houses)
• No WC
• No reserving a role — if you want a place then do it now please
• Try to be realistic
• Use the setup provided
• You must have your leader’s permission before having cubs
• Usually only the leaders have cubs so the pack doesn’t grow too large
• No outlandish names (name your wolf after something in Nature, like Stone)
• No swearing!
• No unrealistic colours (purple-brown and yellow is the exception)
• No killing anyone because real wolves don’t do that kind of thing
• No forcing mates
• Loners must create their own pack
• Read Information
• This is real wolves, not fake electric green ones with wings (this means no spirits or superpowers)
• Don’t force anyone into your pack
s e t u p
You can leave out optional tags if you’re in a hurry.
Age (cub, wolflet or adult):
Mate or crush (optional):
c h a r a c t e r s
Snowdrop — @cheetahgirl9
Bramble — @HollyLeaf102
Amethyst — @blackberryjam
Lilac — @pisicuta13
Slappy — @Slapilou
Ruby Rose — @Potato_Panda2
Fire — @Carriage
Bullrush — @Carriage
Blu — @Wolfie_Gamer101
i n f o r m a t i o n
Alphas: Usually two alphas. Very rarely three.
Guards: Usually just one or two. Guard the territory when the alphas are out hunting.
Hunters: Normal pack members.
Cubs: Young wolves who aren’t old enough to look after themselves. Their parents are usually the alphas.
Elders: Very old wolves who can’t fend for or feed them, so the other members have to look after them. It sounds cruel, but sometimes they’re kicked out.
Loners: When a cub becomes a hunter, some choose to leave and create their own pack. Loners can spend ages searching for a mate to begin a new pack.
n e w s
New role! You can now be an elder. Elders are very old wolves who can’t fend for themself so the pack has to look after them.