Welcome to Yellowstone National Park, one of the most beautiful and animal filled parks in the United States. Now you get to live the life of one of these animals, from the tiniest gecko to the mighty tiger or wolf. Here, all living things are equal. However, it's still a creature-eat-creature world out there. Try to survive.
Please enter your bio in the comments before you RP, which includes the following:
Name||Gender||Sexual Orientation||Romantic Orientation||Mate||Crush||Offspring||Backstory ((optional))||More ((Optional))||
If you wish, you may draw some art of your character for some better detail, but please include it with your bio if possible. Thanks!
**The only managers will be @Spacewolf390 and I, so please refrain from asking to be manager, for we are the only managers and admins**
As with any RP, there are rules. Here are the rules that apply to this RP. Refusal to follow one or all can result in a consequence, it being decided depending on the severity of the rule breaking, how long it has been going on, how many times the rule has been broken, and if it had offended anyone in the RP. Also, if a person does break a rule, please report to me or Spacey personally on our profile. Please do not start a flame war, as that makes things worse.
1. Follow the Community Guidelines.
2. No inappropriate behavior. I cannot stress this enough.
3. No cursing. This is an animal RP, and animals most likely don't know HUMAN curse words. However, you are able to say "crap" if you want :P
4. Interspecies love is completely okay, but do not have offspring with an animal unless they either are in the same family ((Canidae and Felidae can become mates, but cannot have offspring.)), or if the animals have a similar body stature, way of life, and pretty much many similar traits and behaviors. ((A cat x genet pair can have young, and so can a wolf x hyena))
5. Don't argue with the creator's or co-creator's logic because we're animal-smart. Also, hyenas classify as Hyaenidae, not Canidae.
6. You may become a domestic animal if you want, but remember that a domestic animal most likely wont have the wits or strength to thrive in the wild.
7. Have fun :D
8. Unrealistic colors are fine, but please don't use neon. That just annoys the heck out of us, and would make all the other characters want to bleach their eyes. Plus, neon colors is a terrible survival disadvantage for any animal.
9. No powers please. Or mythical animals. This is a reservation park not a Greek mythology exhibit.
10. Ask before becoming someone's mate/liking someone. Also, ask someone before you kill their character. Then tell me if your or their character died so I can write 'deceased' next to it.
Shatter: Black tomcat with amber eyes. He is polyamory, bisexual,l and biromantic. He has no mate or mates, and might have a potential crush. His parents died. @JesseTheSkunk
Valentine | F | Straight | Androromantic | M: none | C: none | O: none | shy | quiet | talks to birds | albino wolf | eats mainly berries | more in rp @Spacewolf390
Calla | F | American marten | Asexual aromantic, but will happily flirt with anyone to make them uncomfortable | Incredibly snarky and sarcastic, stubborn, cunning, generally quite rude, and loves to taunt larger predators from the safety of trees. @Sarcastic_Stoat
</3 = Broke up
<3 = Mates
< = Male likes Female
> = Female likes Male
+ = Friends
? = Unknown/Nonexistent relationship
~ = Acquaints
Valentine < Shatter
* Added Acquaints as a relationship.
Average Temp.: 70-80 degrees F