Hello and ♡ Welcome♡! Want to curate? If we see you being helpful around the studio we will consider!! and if you add projects to this studio i will love and favorite them/it. :D
Want to manage? If we see you being really helpful around the studio, we'll promote you!
- Don't 're-add' any of your projects
- Don't change the description
- And last but not least : no inappropriate scratch projects.
Please read the description before asking any questions or leaving a comment. :)
this studio is about anything you want to put as long as you follow all of the rules! but mainly this studio is about:
anything as long as you follow the rules!
My club motto: if you feel good about your self on the inside you'll ✨sparkle✨on the outside!
the election for my club the avery club… so we are going to have an election for who is going to be the secretary of my club! to enter this contest first you have to accepted to be a curator 2nd you make a scratch project based on things i like ( go to my profile and see what i like) and whoever's i like the most wins and earns the honor of being my secretary! and if you lose don't worry i still loved your application but i have to decide. and for just appling i will follow u.
VOTE ENDS June 15th HURRY!!!!!!!
•••••••••••••••ABOUT this club••••••
Welcome to the avery (or jusaddmagic24 club.) club!
A club that encourages everyone to use their imagination, try their best, work together, express their creativity, have fun, and be themself! Here, the fun never ends, and you are always welcome to join in! So feel free to ask a club question, submit an idea, play a game, shop, or do an activity!
Members can earn ave Points, play cool games, win contests, get awesome prizes, shop in the ave stores, answer polls, choose jobs in the Job Office, and so much more!
HOW TO GET PEOPLE TO JOIN YOUR CLUBS:
1. Use different fonts and/or all caps to make it stand out!
2. Use emojis to give it a blast of color! :p
3. Use symbols like these: – _ + = ` ~ % $ # @ ^ & * or emojis next to your club’s name!
4. Separate and title each section of the club, so people don’t get confused!
5. Use your punctuation! Your club comes out messy if you don’t!
6. Make a catchy hashtag that people say to join! Works like a charm!
7. Add lots of things to make your club REALLY fun!
8. Sometimes, it’s OK to be simple!
9. But complicated is OK, too!
10. Be sure to post a lot about your club!
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••TRULY ME ACTIVITIES••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
sorry for the delay… coming soon!!!
I have updated my club blog! I will post the update in a few days.
I’m planning something for the THE AVERY CLUB and I’ll be posting it next week! it will be SOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••CLUB Q&A CORNER••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Have a question? Here at the club Q&A corner, I answer your questions on more about the club!
This week’s club Q&A is: How do you design your club?
Designing a club is easy! When I design my club, I just think about what would be helpful and fun for my club. I brainstorm ideas and think about what I should add. Sometimes, I read ideas and club questions that YOU submit to the club and if I really like it, I add it to the club!