Welcome to the official Super Mario Scralaxy Studio!
This studio is for a large Super Mario fangame which combines elements from many games in the series (mainly Mario 64 and Galaxy) and some original ideas as well.
Got a question? Ask away in the comments! Our team is quite active and you should get an answer shortly.
Want to join the team? Read the rules below, then ask in the comments!
1. If you want to update a game, go to one of the dibs projects (Which are in this studio) and follow the instructions there.
2. You have ONE week to do your update. You can ask for more time if you are doing a big update, but if you haven't even started your update will be given to another person. You also have the option to give someone the update slot.
3. Don't add anything that doesn't apply to the community guidelines. Seriously, we could get shut down completely.
4. If you make an update when it isn't your turn and add it to the studio, it will be instantly removed. Please wait till your turn, or if there is something that you REALLY need to add that will change the game a lot, you can ask for an [X.X.X.5] update.
5. When we get to 1.0.0 on one of our games, the dibs project will be deleted, but a suggestions/ideas project will be made. There you can give ideas for updates to the game., You can also develop the idea yourself, (code it, draw it, e.t.c) But everything past 1.0.0 stays in the 1.0.0 project. So dont bother making an 1.0.1 project...
6. Don't add impossible to beat content to any games. It's just... Why would you do that...
Want to make an update?
Call dibs here:
Have an idea?
Found a bug? Report it on the bug tracker here: https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/313033/
- Super Mario Scralaxy Extras:
Concepts, ideas, sprites, music, etc.
- Scralaxy Team Studio:
Scralaxy Team Wiki
Super Mario Scralaxy Youtube
Scralaxy Updates - YouTube Channel:
(Videos showcasing new SMS updates)
Scralaxy Team Youtube
Manager Comments below here:
I have backed up the original manager comments... So now we can have more!
Also 0.4.9 is out, but COMMENTS!
oh hai!!!!! :3
Hello, world. :P
Is that your catch phrase?
Oh hi there
Does someone keep deleting my comments?!
Love the new vectorized logo!
Did uh... Someone get rid of some manager comments?
Hasanmajid10 did, but they’re backed-up, so they aren’t gone forever.
They are in the project, "Old comments" :D, or you could have my word document.
0.5.0 is finally out! :D
I think we need a bit of optimization of the code. Its getting messy.
Yeah, I cant figure out whats going on with the huge scripts. Thats why its taking so long
Yeah, I agree, we really need to simplify and clean-up the code. I had a little trouble with it when making 0.5.0. I think we should completely redo the character movement scripts sometime in the future, they're way too long.
Why were the rules for the Scralaxy Team studio here? I deleted them, I guess when the new dev rules were copied from there, so were the studio rules by mistake.