Ecuest and Sorrin: two kingdoms at war trying to defeat each other. No side is willing to surrender under any circumstances.
So where does your loyalty stand?
- Royal: the ruling family, have no magic abilities, often have bodyguards
- Medic: magic healing abilities and skill with medicines and poisons
- Soldier: great combat skills, impressive strength and weapons
- Spy: extreme stealth and agility, spies on other kingdoms
- Blacksmith: skilled with traps, can make weapons, very intelligent
- Mage: skilled in elemental magic, studies spells and and ancient magic, can read spell runes
- Mercenary: takes orders from anyone who pays, skilled in thievery, not very respected
- 3 characters max
- Don't kill people's characters without their permission
- No overpowered characters
- Don't get overly violent please
- Don't forget to be polite!
- You can't have more than one character of the same class
- Your characters don't all have to be from the same kingdom
- Characters can't betray their own kingdom
- Only one character without a kingdom per person
- Royals have to have a kingdom
- If you can and it doesn't bother you, try to even out the number of people per kingdom
- Only 4 Royals per kingdom, you need to be manager to have a Royal character
- If you are a manager feel free to invite other people!
-Name: -Kingdom: -Class: -Gender -Age: -Looks: -Personality: -Extras:
Dominic |M| [Prince] @NonLethalLunatic
Melody |F| @Bandnerd03
Alina |F| @AmazingFlowershroom
Morgana |F| @AmazingFlowershroom (Water)
Kyros |M| @yjchun
Put the code word "Paperclips" in your bio if i didn't RP with you in the first studio.
Oh and there is also magic in this studio, but please only use it for plot related things XD - Lunatic