Ends when 10 people enter! 2 spots left!
✏️ If you are invited and you don't want to be, just don't accept it.
✏️ This is a short story contest. There are a few exciting twists! More information is here: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/154855270/
✏️ Add your entries to the studio, and we'd rather that the only projects in here are related to the competition.
✏️ No need to be curator, even if you'll enter!
⭐️ Please comment to tell us if you're entering!
Contestants: 2 left!
(Castle of Jenph)
(Somewhere Else They Weep)
(The Survival Test)
(MISSING: Mythical creatures in
(The Train to Sweden)
(The Stolen Children)
✏️ Tips & Ways to Win
- Use proper grammar
- Have a good title
- Make it have a middle, but a cliffhanger for an end
- To have a good, solid story, it needs to be long enough!
- Make an evil character or a goal that the main char(s) has to do.
- Edit your work!
- When you're done, re-read it and edit it again!
- A week or a day later? Edit it once again!
- It doesn't need to be perfect, but grammatical errors, no purpose, no beginning-middle-end, and bland writing will take away points.
✏️ We will judge by rating your story, giving it a maximum of 50 scale-points. 10 bonus points will be given out. The scales are...
- Grammar (1 to 10)
- Creativity (1 to 10)
a) Figurative Language [1-5]
b) Plot & Characters [6-10]
- Juicy Writing :p (1 to 10)
- Cliffhanger (1 to 10)
- Everything Else (1 to 10)
When the judging process starts, 10 points will be given out, based off of the things you did BADLY. Whoever did the least badly gets 4 points, next to least gets 3, next 2, and the 4 least bad gets 1.
Questions? Don't be afraid to ask!