Hi, and welcome to Pokemon RP! This is a place where you can either be a Pokemon or a Trainer, or have two characters or more! All you have to do is tell me what Pokemon you are and your personality (If you are a Pokemon). Moves do not quite work the same, so you can learn as many as you like, just no OP moves or moves that your Pokemon cannot learn.
Latias ( @warriorcatlover6272) A small, timid Latias that is immensely powerful for her size.
Xerneas ( @warriorcatlover766) A loner who does not enjoy the thought of being caught.
Ditto ( @yjchun) A cheerful Ditto who sometimes just wants to be himself.
Eevee ( @IceCreeper_909) An Eevee who does nto want to evolve. Very charismatic and likes to be around predatory Pokemon.
1. Be fair. Don't try and win every battle.
2. No Master Balls. I don't need to elaborate.
3. There will not be any Team Rocket or whatever, just Trainers and Pokemon (although you can have evil Trainers or Pokemon).
4. You can have as many characters as you can keep up with.
5. To be fair, there can be more than one of each legendary. However, a Trainer may not have any duplicate legendaries in their party. (and no Arceus, seriously!)
6. There is no party limitations, and no PC. That would be unfair to the Pokemon that you catch.
7. Try to have a variety of characters. If you want lots of Pokemon, try mixing up the types, etc.
8. Keep it mild. Scratch has some younger audiences and we want everyone to enjoy themselves.
9. You may add any Pokemon-related projects. Anything else can and will be deleted by either me or a manager.
10. Don't abuse privileges. If you are a manager, do not edit the description or name. Managers should also not remove projects that are about Pokemon or remove people without my consent.
11. Following the rules is important. One rule break is a warning, two will get you banned for a day, and three will get you banned indefinitely. You can ban appeal at my profile page, but please don't spam. This might sound strict, but it is important that the rules be followed to ensure a safe and fun environment.
12. Have fun! The whole purpose of this studio is to enjoy yourselves. So, if you see someone upset, maybe you should offer to RP with them!
13. If you want me to add somebody, don't take it into your own hands. Ask me first.
The rules may be subject to revisions. You must read the rules to join the RP. I will ask some question about the rules and if you answer correctly you can join.
Thanks for reading, and have fun!