-Made a gijinka RPG on Steam!
8:30am to 9:00am: Registration
9:00am to 10:00am: Music
10:00am to 10:30am: Art
10:30am to 11:30am: Science
11:30am to 12:30pm: Lunch
12:30 to 1:30: Battle
1:30 to 2:30: English
2:30 to 3:30: History
3:30 to 4:30: Status and effects
4:30 to 5:00: Free-time
-Welcome to the new Pokemon gijinka roleplay! This is probably the same as the old one, only I encourage recommending it to other people and all characters are starting again at the school. It just allows for people to get rid of characters they don't want. Not that any of mine (Kilos, Gown, Pickpocket and Fennekira) are going! It also allows people to remake their character's stories, so they make relatively more sense. I don't mean completely change your character, just make their stories have more reason, in a way.
-Story:This RPG is about a school for gijinkas. Either good gijinkas, or evil. All gijinkas -- either young or old -- go here
Gijinkas are people that have the powers of Pokemon and they look mainly like Pokemon
-Today's month picture is some Plusle and Minun gijinkas! In my opinion, May means co-operation. I just think it's a happy month referencing spring, oh wonderful spring!
-Here are the rules of the new roleplay, not that they're much different than the old ones:
1. Make a biography of your character! Now by the mention of the word 'biography' I don't mean a one thousand word essay. I mean just make a project that says a bit about your character, like personality, and maybe their ability/moves. Lavenderghost97 has made a template to speed up the process.
2. Even though everyone is a manager, nobody apart from Boomkit and Catattack12 can remove biographies. Even Catattack12 will have to give me a good reason why the biography was removed.
3. Please no rude or immature language. Also, although Pokemon gijinka fights are (obviously) allowed, no blood. This studio is for everyone! Name calls such as 'idiot' and 'fool' are alright, but that's it.
4. No making your characters overpowered or 'god modding' them. Also, you can't make another character faint. The roleplayer will have to say that their character has fainted.
5. Currently, you can make 5 students and 3 teachers. Even though this is a very large amount, updates come at least once a month, even if I just change the picture. But nevertheless don't miss them!
6. Put the comments that aren't part of this RPG in the ( ). So that way, others will know. Please don't try and bypass it with your own method. For example, putting your characters name at the start of your post. This really isn't a hard rule to follow.
7. Only 25 people will curate at this time. If you want to join, just comment!
8. This is not an 'add everything studio'. Only gijinka biographys are allowed in the projects section.
Key: (O) means from the original
Zanion age:13 1/2 Male Zangoose @Lavenderghost97
Cobalt Male Cobalion age:13- @Lavenderghost97
Alaroca (O) Arceus age N/A: @Mattelonian
Terreria Age 12: Female Vulpix @Ninefire
Keira (O) Age 11 Female Fennekin @Ninefire
Kilos (O) Age 16 Male Absol-
Yvel Age 13 Male Yveltal-
Xena Age 13 Female Xerneas-
Aura (O) Age 14 Male Lucario-
Yang Age 15 3/4 Male Bisharp- @Catattack12
Luna Age 17 Female Darkrai-
Lumiere (O) Age 16 Female Lampent-
Light (O) Age 13 3/4 Male Litwick-
Blizzard (O) Age 15 Female Glaceon- @digimon11
Lady (O) Age 24 Female Lopunny- @Eevee008
Yurei age 16 Female Gourgeist.
Misty (O) Age 20 3/4 Female Missingno Science Teacher
Bart Age 20 Male Eevee Music Teacher
Moonlight (O) Age 26 Female Cresselia Art Teacher @Grovyle000
Ashni Age 14 Female