TRIALS OF THE LABYRINTH RP
~ ~ ~ Run by @Existance ~ ~ ~
[NOT RECOMMENDED FOR SCRATCHERS UNDER 12 FOR POTENTIAL VIOLENCE AND/OR DISTURBING IMAGERY.]
Over 7000 comments? Yay~ C:
~ NOT ACCEPTING ANY NEW MEMBERS ~
You wake up alone, in a cold stone room. The only light comes from the harsh fluorescent lighting on the ceiling. There is nothing around you in the room. As you stand up to look around, you notice a backpack lying on the ground next to you. Was that there a minute ago? Maybe. You check it and it contains a few supplies, enough to hold you for a few days, nothing really out of the ordinary. As you look around again, you suddenly see a doorway on the wall to your right. Wait. What? That DEFINITELY wasn't there a moment ago. It stretches onward, further than you can see, completely bare. You look around the room frantically, confused as to why you're here and where here is. The walls surrounding you are smooth, dark grey, with no windows to see the outside world, if there even is one wherever you are. Eventually, your mind refocuses on the doorway to your right, and you have no other choice, but to approach it. You look around before you cautiously step out into the hallway. There doesn't seem to be anywhere else to go. As you start walking down the passage, you feel a tingling sensation send a shiver up your spine, and you turn back to the room where you came from. Only it isn't there - the hallway has closed off and is now a dead end behind you, leaving you only one option - forward.
So, yeah. Basically you wake up in a room with a backpack and you have to find your way out of the maze. Oh, and the labyrinth changes constantly. So have fun.
[WARNING: THE LABYRINTH HAS THE POTENTIAL TO SEVERELY INJURE AND/OR KILL ANY CHARACTERS AT ANY GIVEN TIME.
PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS, AND UNDERSTAND THAT IT IS BEST TO HAVE MULTIPLE CHARACTERS IN CASE SOME OF THEM DIE.]
Messages found in Labyrinth:
SAFETY IN NUMBERS
THE KEYS ARE THE KEY TO ESCAPE
( Drawing (blood warning): http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/20362093/ )
<drawing of a door with the word 'EXIT' written on it>
To join, just post a simple comment bio using this:
Name | Age | Gender | Looks | Wears | Personality | Backstory (optional) | Supplies | Other
Or if you really want to you can use the bio form in here: http://scratch.mit.edu/projects/19825827/
*No characters under 10 years old or over 20 years old, please*
Ex plays as the Labyrinth itself and all the rest of you mortals get up to 10 characters each to RP with >:3
Oh, yeah, and I may have a few chars as well c:
You can up to 7 of these items in your backpack (please have at least one weapon per char):
Or, if you want an item that isn't listed on here, just ask me :)
- No power-playing or similar (controlling someone else's character).
- No controlling the Labyrinth itself. (That's my job >:3)
- Keep romance and violence Scratch-appropriate, please (PG/PG-13).
- Please censor all cussing by bleeping it out with asterisks (****).
- Please be an active RPer! No one likes people who sign up for something and then forget about it. However, if you know you're going to be busy or gone for a while, just let me know. :)
- Please keep RP posts in 3rd person, past tense.
- Comment chains are not used here.
-Mary Sues do not get special treatment. Only extra punishment.
-Record for longest single RP post is currently 5 comments long, and was written by @JayZX535 XD
- Please follow these rules. :)
Thanks, and have fun!
~ RP created March 25, 2014 ~
- Ali - 17 - @AlinJack5671
- Desmond - 17 - @AlinJack5671
- Anwir - 16 - @AlinJack5671
- Alex - 17 - @Ada720
- Serenity - 16 - @Existance
- Claudia - 18 - @llama1031
- Una - 16 - @llama1031
- Rana - 16 - @llama1031
- Chase - 17 - @dracomillenium [DEAD]
- Matt - 14 - @Ada720 [DEAD]
- Vienna - 17 - @Existance
- Brielle - 17 - @Existance
- Horatio - 16 - @JayZX535 [DEAD]
- Shane - 18 - @JayZX535
- Shay - 16 - @dracomillenium